Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

00dd0eb5.jpg
Nice:thumb:

not really into posters but recently picked up 10 of these. size i believe is about 20"x30" or so.

they are printed on somewhat heavier weight paper. not the usual poster print paper.

nice none the less, me thinks. :blushing:

img0420z.jpg

not really into posters but recently picked up 10 of these. size i believe is about 20"x30" or so.

they are printed on somewhat heavier weight paper. not the usual poster print paper.

nice none the less, me thinks. :blushing:

img0420z.jpg

very, very nice.

I am wondering who won the Bona Drag and Ringleader test press.
I had 250.00 GBP on the Bona and lost by 10 GBP.:mad: I think the Ringleader went for like 365.00 GBP

I had 250.00 GBP on the Bona and lost by 10 GBP.:mad: I think the Ringleader went for like 365.00 GBP

Yes i was in that race aswell all the way up to £31 each. :blushing:

I didn't see the ROTT test press - £343 - crikey.
My £52 bid on Bona Drag was more in hope than expectation...

But have you seen the prices of his other sold items? http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/mo...e=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_rdc=1

• £98 for Southpaw Grammar - even with a booklet that's a lot of money
  • £55 for Suedehead best of... £55??? To be honest I don't own any copies of this release CD, Cassette or LP I just didn't see the point. And at £55 I don't see myself buying it anytime soon.
  • £60 for World of Morrissey, £66 for Vauxhall and £68 for Maladjusted - too much!

But what makes me laugh the most - £19 for Ringleader - weren't HMV selling these for £2.99 not so long ago I'm going to dig out my spare copies...:lbf::lbf:

Dave

But have you seen the prices of his other sold items? http://completed.shop.ebay.co.uk/mo...e=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_rdc=1

• £55 for Suedehead best of... £55??? To be honest I don't own any copies of this release CD, Cassette or LP I just didn't see the point. And at £55 I don't see myself buying it anytime soon.
  • £60 for World of Morrissey, £66 for Vauxhall and £68 for Maladjusted - too much!

But what makes me laugh the most - £19 for Ringleader - weren't HMV selling these for £2.99 not so long ago I'm going to dig out my spare copies...:lbf::lbf:

Dave

Some impressive prices, but he only £2.20 for his Glasgow Rangers shirt.

Got my copies of Bona Drag - LP and CD - in the post today.

Disappointed that the LP isn't gatefold and that HMV mailers can't cope with double LPs - the sleeve is bent around the vinyl and the corners are bashed in - feckers!

The CD booklet is also a real let down - a couple of new images - but no new liner notes, or lyrics - truly disappointed, truly, truly, truly....

If Morrissey is going to re-release his back catalogue and revisit the songs, then he needs to do a better job of the extra tracks and the tacky badges - I want boxed sets, books, DVD bonus material... not a half-arsed attempt that probably took half a day to remaster and repackage.

Dave

Got my copies of Bona Drag - LP and CD - in the post today.

Disappointed that the LP isn't gatefold and that HMV mailers can't cope with double LPs - the sleeve is bent around the vinyl and the corners are bashed in - feckers!

The CD booklet is also a real let down - a couple of new images - but no new liner notes, or lyrics - truly disappointed, truly, truly, truly....

If Morrissey is going to re-release his back catalogue and revisit the songs, then he needs to do a better job of the extra tracks and the tacky badges - I want boxed sets, books, DVD bonus material... not a half-arsed attempt that probably took half a day to remaster and repackage.

Dave

You tell em Dave son, i've been saying same for ages.

Dave

This guy usually has some real good stuff. I have bought from him a few times. He closed shop recently for some time (probably to restock) and is back in business. I thought I had the Bona nailed for 250 GBP. Damn...:tears:

Why buy so expensive items like these?

Dave
Why buy so expensive items like these?

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom