Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

what are those photos with bona drag vinyl? are they prints?

If you mean the two photos on the bottom of the poster, that are the slip covers for the vinyl.

Hatful Of Hollow - Unknown origin cassette (catalogue # AS 5179, more than likely an unlicensed release)

You should get them under the Trades Description Act - "Super British Chartbuster" is definitely an offence... :lbf:

Nice find.

Dave

Is there a label mentioned somewhere on the spine or inside? Any clue? It is still reasonably nicely done for what I agree looks like an unlicensed edition.

Stephane

Hi Stephane,

The label is AS, this is printed on the front cover, spine and the cassette itself.
The cat ref # is AS 5179.
No country of origin or manufacture is mentioned.
The only other clue is what appears to be the label's slogan: 'music on the move'

Could it be some kind of club edition? I dunno...

Cheers,

I.R.

I just got this in the post today. I also got some more things that I will post pictures of tomorrow. I don't have time today. When did the one on Vinyl Tap show up?

Mayking "Meat Is Murder" 7"

100_0224.jpg

100_0225.jpg

100_0227.jpg

I just got this in the post today. I also got some more things that I will post pictures of tomorrow. I don't have time today. When did the one on Vinyl Tap show up?

Mayking "Meat Is Murder" 7"

100_0224.jpg

100_0225.jpg

100_0227.jpg

OK we give up you win.:thumb:

@ Roky - very nice - hope you enjoy it - have you played it?

Dave

look at the shine on it, it's brand new don't play it.

I know, it looks flawless. I am very pleased:thumb: I don't know if I will play it, I am so tempted...or am I :crazy:

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom