Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Hello people, I'm new to the forum as of today and definitely got some reading up to do.
Been a Morrisseyfan for years and obviously had to buy the Glamorous Glue 7"es..
I just played them but noticed that the regular 7" (not the picture one) has been labelled wrong, the A label is on side B and vice versa.
Does anyone else here have the same 'problem'?

Got The Bundle , no signed print. Oh well, I got it last time so should not complain....
Cheers Moz

d6c20f39.jpg

I got some Smiths and Moz lp's from someone who knew I'm friggin' loving them :)
I got:
The World Won't Listen
Meat Is Murder
The Queen Is Dead
Hatful of Hollow
Viva Hate

I can't play them but I love hanging things on my wall ;)

c29e34cc.jpg

"UK 7" jukebox [WEA YZ0003 / 91151-7]
This item is assumed to have been produced for jukebox play but for the time being this is only speculation. It is a variation on the silver injection-moulded 7" edition described above, but the labels are plain black plastic without any silver finish which means that the record needs to be seen in bright light for the moulded text to be readable. Also, instead of a solid centre, the record has a large hole at its middle. The sleeve is expected to be a plain white or black die-cut record bag (confirmation needed)."

Last edited:
"Peel Sessions" UK EP test pressing [Strange Fruit SFPS055]
100_0574.jpg

100_0576.jpg

"Beethoven Was Deaf" Parlophone in house cassette
100_0578.jpg

100_0579.jpg

"Alma Matters" Germany CD5 [Mercury 574756-2] 2 track CD. :thumb:
100_0580.jpg

100_0582.jpg

Nice items above - love the "There is a Light...." That cut and paste looks really clear - much clearer than my version or the one on vulgar picture

Here's my latest: UK Buzz 004 with the press release / comments sheet :)
IMG00614-20110504-2028.jpg
IMG00615-20110504-2029.jpg

Dave

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom