You're The One For Me Fatty (Alternate Mix)

theres definately a difference, in the way he pronounces and sings some words. Maybe its a different take?

I recently noticed (thanks to PJLM) that the video version of "You're The One For Me Fatty" is different from the album or single version. I don't think I'm the only one who never noticed there was any difference, so take a listen yourselves:

You're The One For Me Fatty (Video Version)

Thanks, Oso. Yes, this does appear to be a slightly different take, and contrary to what it says on Passions, this alternate video mix is on ¡Oye Esteban!.

EDIT: make that used to say on Passions. The list of song versions now says that both versions are on the OE DVD. :confused:

I took it from "The Malady Lingers On", and it's not only the vocals that are different. The first thing you'll notice is the tambourine that's present on the album/single version isn't on the video version.

I recently noticed (thanks to PJLM) that the video version of "You're The One For Me Fatty" is different from the album or single version. I don't think I'm the only one who never noticed there was any difference, so take a listen yourselves:

You're The One For Me Fatty (Video Version)

I noticed a difference too! I thought I was nuts. The main difference I picked up on was the end...the album version kind of fades out the echo of the guitar notes...forgive me, musical people, but you know what I mean, sans proper terminology...but the video version stops abruptly with the last chord.

Right?

There is no difference at all between the version you posted and the version on my Your Arsenal other than the tambourine at the end.

Last edited:
i played the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-q7-lH8cbs) at the same time as the studio album (it is different) AND the mp3 against the video on youtube - the drab tone matches perfect.

the main difference in this alternate mix is it is totally missing a guitar track.

listen at 2:09, a guitar track is missing.

its the same riff as the ending of the song on the album and sorta plays throughout the song on the album but... is missing.

Last edited:
I've never noticed this either! Now I need a MP3 of the video version!

omg you guys are really starved for new material aren't you?. Now I want a bpm count, pitch control variences......

OMG! You guys have nothing better to do than track down every alternate take of songs by an artist you love?? WTF??? ROFL!!!!
You guys should get a life! :rolleyes:

OMG! You guys have nothing better to do than track down every alternate take of songs by an artist you love?? WTF??? ROFL!!!!
You guys should get a life! :rolleyes:

huh you're one of the happy contestants that were getting all wet about it???

Now I will go get a life.

If you succeed, will you tell me how? Or at least give a clue?
Until then, I will continue to use my time collecting various versions of Moz tunes... even those that I was never terribly fond of.

Back
Top Bottom