zomg! 5000 posts for Buzzetta!

It's me again, I forgot to remind you:

Hey, could anyone help me out here... what's that song about ignoring... it goes something like "when you ignore me more" or "the more to ignore", I really can't remember?

:p

Hey, could anyone help me out here... what's that song about ignoring... it goes something like "when you ignore me more" or "the more to ignore", I really can't remember?

:p

There you go chica....

I quoted you so that everyone who has you on ignore will see your post.

You're welcome. :guitar:

(I hope you know that I'm just teasing you ;))

Thank you very much, troubleluvsme! :D It's a brilliant idea, it didn't occur to me to ask to be quoted, but you fixed it ;)

Congratulations! Boba Fett will now do a happy dance for you in honor of your acheivement.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate doing this....

yankees-1.jpg

I took some shots of your boy Manny and razzed him while Donnie Baseball was giving him some pointers while watching batting practice in Philly over the weekend.

I took some shots of your boy Manny and razzed him while Donnie Baseball was giving him some pointers while watching batting practice in Philly over the weekend.

i have not even been paying attention to him,how he is doing or anything,has he played every game or has he had "injuries"?

Back
Top Bottom