Morrissey Central "A 17-YEAR OLD IN SLIGO" (November 13, 2023)

"Keats and Yeats are on your side " Sligo , what a lovely place :hearteyes:

ThingsToDoInSligoYeatsStatue.jpg

This instead of any information on the tour cancellations, the state of the band, possible release of new material?? LAME.

Glad to see this unveiling of Carmen's replacement for the upcoming tour dates. You're gonna smash it, lad! :thumb:

On a positive note, at least the younger generations are catching on. My 17 year old nephew just informed me out of the blue he now loves The Smiths and is learning to play HKIMN on guitar

Give a real apology for cancelling and treating your fans with contempt not this as good as it is

Pointless website. Unprofessional and disrespectful to his fans.
This is true. The continent is clearly uploaded by the controller to make it look like Morrissey is trending and is of high importance; it couldn’t be any further from the truth. Gaslighting springs to me. 😖

This young man has played piano for the tribute band These Charming Men. His dad, Gavin, is the band leader / guitarist

Would love to see Moz do stripped back acoustic versions (with piano or acoustic guitar) of his back catalogue like this.

This is true. The continent is clearly uploaded by the controller to make it look like Morrissey is trending and is of high importance; it couldn’t be any further from the truth. Gaslighting springs to me. 😖

Yes, always with a haughty, self-absorbed, laughable tone. As if it were Moz himself.

It's unbelievable that they are being so ungrateful to the Asian fans.

Back
Top Bottom