All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bernie Sanders would never endorse an anti-EU, anti-Islam organization.

Arent you a bit too old for this Bernie Sanders nonsense? You must be older than Skinny/Surface, and thats pretty old.:lbf:
Thats true because he is an Islamist and a Communist.:crazy: FFS get with the game plan dont be stupid.:straightface:
Bernie Sanders is LOSER who never had a job.:eek: Just like the Clintons living off handouts.

Yes it is. I can't remember her name, but there was a moderator here that would drop down and remind people to stay on topic, or go to the pigsty. A thread could be started to discuss Morrissey's favorite flavor of ice cream and if it were thought to be vanilla thirty pages later it would be about him being a Nazi racist because he holds complete disdain for chocolate.

The point of this thread was the cancellation of his most recent tour. I think the level of disappointment should be directly correlated to the set list. I wish we could see if it was to be the biblical tablets of songs etched in stone for so many years, or if he was planning to relax the quarantine placed on most of his back catalog. If you have seen him in the past few years singing the almost identical set list, then this tour wouldn't be much of a loss.

I don't think it is fair, or more to the point realistic that he will ever achieve the quality of music that was produced in the past. He is in his fifties after all and pretty much far removed from being relevant musically or otherwise in today's musical landscape, which is bleak at best. Nothing wrong with that. He had his time, we were there from the beginning, and are here now to appreciate what he has accomplished. I wish more focus could be placed on this rather than the unraveling of it all. To each their own.

"word of wisdom" from Stuart Smiley:crazy:
(should anyone be able to figure it out)

You surely don't imagine we'll get round to compulsory burka's before we've hung you?
I'm sure you would hang me - you would put all people accused of racism first in line and all the Islamic paedo gang rapists wouldn't be in the line at all.

Agree?

WOW! Is uskinny the man wearing the white t-shirt? That was very intense.
He looks caught between wanting to stand up and go for it and remain seated and he chose to remain seated. Looks like a very peculiar fan.

Fröslunda festival in Eskilstuna earlier today:

preview.jpg

No wonder they call it Mogadishu these days.
Behind those glass walls is a dance hall where Anni-Frid from ABBA used to sing before her ABBA days and my mother used to go there and listen to her and the band back when people was dancing to music.

I am a middle-aged Canadian who subscribes to FilmOn so I can watch Bargain Hunt, Escape to the Country, and Homes Under the Hammer. What are you trying to tell me?!?!?
That the shows you watch are all about white flight.

All hail our leader Skinny!

Look at the way the eyeballs spin totally insane:crazy:

Another day in the south of Sweden:

A mob is kicking the man who was shot who is lying down and the police are nowhere to be seen and thus unable to help him.
Helsingborg is the latest city in the south of Sweden "benefiting" from the bridge over to Denmark. The increased gang wars in Malmö and Helsingborg are taken its toll on the police force.

The first thing that will happen in future is that the bridge to Denmark will be blown to pieces.

I'm sure you would hang me - you would put all people accused of racism first in line and all the Islamic paedo gang rapists wouldn't be in the line at all.

Agree?

Look, if I give you the full rundown now, you'll have no proper sense of trepidation when the day comes. Trust me, you'll look back with gratitude.

Look, if I give you the full rundown now, you'll have no proper sense of trepidation when the day comes. Trust me, you'll look back with gratitude.
The day is coming my friend when more and more people will agree with Morrissey's views.

That makes me very happy.

Back
Top Bottom