As Roy Orbinson said, "...Crying.."

G

greasetea

My goodness, do you not have anything better to do than complain and cry? Guess not, but you have provided me with a good chuckle before I take a shower.

...but I must ask "Mr. me no speakee Engolash well so good", do you eat your Mom out with that same filthy mouth of yours?

Don't bother putting that back on me because I never claimed to be a gentleman nor did I ever claim to be a nice person. In fact my xenophile..., I would eat my own young at a given's notice...So quit trying to find anything redeemable about me (and pointing it out how nasty i am is only obvious..you like to point out obvious things hmm?)

..again thank you for populating my name on the board by (yawn) attacking me, saying this, saying that..when in reality, I am f.ucking your sister and forcing your brother to drink her secretions while I laugh.

..oh and for those selling, selling, selling..why don't you try buying something..like a f.cuking clue you jackass! No one cares about what you have to sell because you are just bragging, now suck me camelpie.

...Greasetea 3000!

Back
Top Bottom