Both Quarry anniversary events cancelled (January 25, 2024)

Tomorrow's show in Anaheim is canceled according to Ticketmaster :(

LA show is still on for now...

Posted by SOSB:

27th is cancelled as per Kia Forum twitter.

Links posted by Famous when dead:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sick over the state of things in Moz world. It is very depressing to watch him crash and burn like this. And worse, none of us know the true reason behind this sabotaging of his already faltering career and the failure to communicate to the fans who are still here and will be here until the bitter end. This is beginning to feel like the ending of a long relationship but it's becoming tiring and impossible to understand him anymore.

Tomorrow's show in Anaheim is canceled according to Ticketmaster :(

LA show is still on for now...

Posted by SOSB:

27th is cancelled as per Kia Forum twitter.

Links posted by Famous when dead:

Again. I’ve bought tickets to 11 concerts of his and have had 3 cancelled at the last minute. Gets old ( and expensive)

Could this be the moment to hand over the musical directory back to Alain, who brings in the guys, who played even the new songs like the old Moz gang in Ireland? Johnny Marr is no realistic option. Hell will not freeze over!

Thet would be great, don’t think Boz would return but Craig Gannon would be a good replacement.

It's all quite sad, but on the other hand it's encouraging that fans from different corners of the world have gathered in one place (here), discuss, complain with empathy, love, hate and passion like ours .
It can't get any worse, and our only mistake is that we're still hoping ... :pray:

I hope he’s well. :oops: 💙

Difficult relationships with Moz.
Gaz, Spence and Graig.
I really don't think, he will ever jump that fence.
He would be accused of being a nostalgia act.
I think he wants to move on, musically.

But for a year touring, just doing early solo stuff, it would be a great idea.

I've been reading about a couple of New York Madonna fans who are suing her because a gig started late and finished in the early hours of the morning.

Imagine what a precedent that would set?.

I've been reading about a couple of New York Madonna fans who are suing her because a gig started late and finished in the early hours of the morning.

Imagine what a precedent that would set?.
At least Moz would write a song about you. Sorrow will come in the end (again). Shit song anyway. The UK did him a favour not including it on Maladjusted.

He would be accused of being a nostalgia act.
I think he wants to move on, musically.
But for a year touring, just doing early solo stuff, it would be a great idea.
The new faces may be fine characters but I really don't think they will open new doors for him. He should have toured with Klinkhammer, Watt and Smith to promote BOT. As a rock-out 4 piece. Prominent musicians with power.

definitely saw on twitter some people leaving from the UK in recent days. still, LA not the worst place to end up for a few days

Nah, it SUCKS for anyone who has to deal with traveling, no way around that. But yes, hope the sun is some consolation.

Back
Top Bottom