'Bring Back JJ' Petition

*Sigh* I just KNEW Daddy Cool was gonna get banned from these forums.

He was just too intelligent, confrontational, and hilarious to remain on these boards without generating trouble from the authorities.

Will light two candles tonight in memoriam of Jukebox Jury and Daddy Cool. :(

Just my opinion but JJ and Kewpie had enough of an issue that David T had negotiated some sort of agreement that they would leave each other alone. That's what I gather anyway. On any other site this would not have occurred. The site would side with the moderator, naturally, and the poster would be banned. If JJ was so upset about some comments he claims that Kewpie made, he didn't handle it correctly.

Let's say he was right. Let's say Kewpie baited him. He could have gone to David T and said, "what about this agreement?", but instead he declared "open season". Is anyone surprised it ended how it did?

If the site is as bad as some people say it is, then what was the loss anyway? There is Facebook, right?

I've seen this thing happen where people take on Kewpie and wind up getting banned. Now, you could say that is unfair, or you could say they go about things the wrong way. It wouldn't last at most other sites as long as it does here. I would be much worse if I were in charge. These discussions about why someone was banned, when the person was taunting a moderator repeatedly, are ridiculous. I could see doing it because you are JJ's friend, but I can't see really believing that he wasn't on the road to being banned.

Kewpie has the support of the site owner. If you decide to take her on for any length of time you will probably be banned. There is no mystery here. And it gets really boring after a while.

That's my opinion.

Theyve only got themselves to blame,they insulted and taunted her relentlessly.What did they expect?

Both JJ and Kewpie knew the "game" they were playing. However one has been able to play the 'Joker' card of pulling rank. I rather suspect that Kewpie's apparent 'time out' is a bit of window dressing on the part of this forum. Ask yourself, where is the victim in all the banter (bans and time outs apart)? I don't believe there ever was one. JJ clearly enjoyed a bit of goading and Kewpie for her part was never shy to enter the ring.

I'll be happy when I see both back. I enjoyed the bickering.

Both JJ and Kewpie knew the "game" they were playing. However one has been able to play the 'Joker' card of pulling rank. I rather suspect that Kewpie's apparent 'time out' is a bit of window dressing on the part of this forum. Ask yourself, where is the victim in all the banter (bans and time outs apart)? I don't believe there ever was one. JJ clearly enjoyed a bit of goading and Kewpie for her part was never shy to enter the ring.

I'll be happy when I see both back. I enjoyed the bickering.

it got very tedious

Yes i want JJ back too.But the arguing should stop as its pointless anyway.They will never like each other so they should just simply never speak to each other again.

Last edited:
:tears::tears::tears: they seek him here, they seek him there, those solo'ists seek him everywhere, is he in heaven or is he in hell, that damned elusive.... well, JJ doesn't rhyme so he's ruined my poem:mad:... in which case, ban him, i say, ban him!!:p:lbf::lbf:

still missing ya!;)

He's saying that david doesn't respect people's privacy here.

The thing about all these people who get banned is they are their own worst enemy. 99% of the stuff that gets people banned would not get them even warned if they just did it in the Pigsty.
The Pigsty was created so people could have at it with each other without disrupting the flow of the rest of the boards. Anyone who gets banned for actions outside of there deserves it.

I understand.

What about all the horrible things that were said by one member when Morrissey collasped, that was in General Discussion page?
He must certainly didn't respect anybodies feelings and offended most people, still does.

I understand.

What about all the horrible things that were said by one member when Morrissey collasped, that was in General Discussion page?
He must certainly didn't respect anybodies feelings and offended most people, still does.

You are more than welcome to be offensive. You
can't harrass or troll individuals directly unless you do it in the pigsty.

This is not news. David has allowed many very offensive things go in the general forums.

Just my opinion but JJ and Kewpie had enough of an issue that David T had negotiated some sort of agreement that they would leave each other alone. That's what I gather anyway. On any other site this would not have occurred. The site would side with the moderator, naturally, and the poster would be banned. If JJ was so upset about some comments he claims that Kewpie made, he didn't handle it correctly.

Let's say he was right. Let's say Kewpie baited him. He could have gone to David T and said, "what about this agreement?", but instead he declared "open season". Is anyone surprised it ended how it did?

If the site is as bad as some people say it is, then what was the loss anyway? There is Facebook, right?

I've seen this thing happen where people take on Kewpie and wind up getting banned. Now, you could say that is unfair, or you could say they go about things the wrong way. It wouldn't last at most other sites as long as it does here. I would be much worse if I were in charge. These discussions about why someone was banned, when the person was taunting a moderator repeatedly, are ridiculous. I could see doing it because you are JJ's friend, but I can't see really believing that he wasn't on the road to being banned.

Kewpie has the support of the site owner. If you decide to take her on for any length of time you will probably be banned. There is no mystery here. And it gets really boring after a while.

That's my opinion.

I agree with what you say, but forget it friend, the pack of hounds baying for blood moved in quick and satiated their appetite for vengeance

*Sigh* I just KNEW Daddy Cool was gonna get banned from these forums.

He was just too intelligent, confrontational, and hilarious to remain on these boards without generating trouble from the authorities.

Will light two candles tonight in memoriam of Jukebox Jury and Daddy Cool. :(

Oh please, get a life will you. No use playing the Virgin Mary with it :rolleyes:

Here I am! :D

I'm just diggin' all the love in this thread! *blows kisses*

Tags
jj evans pathetic we want jj back
Back
Top Bottom