Dad at 13

Oohh! I just thought that your ire about your tax being spent was a bit wasted on a 13 year old boy.Taxes are,in part,meant to be looking after those less fortunate than yourself.

Maybe if they wore a rubber and didn't knock up 15 year old sluts whey would be more fortunate. Tax dollars shouldn't support the stupid.

Also, what are the results of the DNA test? I'm still betting the little tartlette's bastard child was fathered by one of the other little 'playas', and not the pedo bait little boy child.

Maybe if they wore a rubber and didn't knock up 15 year old sluts whey would be more fortunate. Tax dollars shouldn't support the stupid.

Also, what are the results of the DNA test? I'm still betting the little tartlette's bastard child was fathered by one of the other little 'playas', and not the pedo bait little boy child.

Put down your Daily Mail for a bit, John Gaunt and take a breather.

Last edited:
Okay, so, I was looking to see if anyone else on here is in the same boat as me (ie young mums) and it seems like a fair number of people on here are totally against it. I'd just like to add my piece before I go to sleep.

A little backstory: I'm Asia, I'm 15 and I have a 10 week old baby boy, Emil. Emil's father is 19 in May and is now at university in a completely different part of the UK to where I live.

His father (not sure if he's still my boyfriend now he lives 400 miles away) pressured me into sleeping with him I suppose. But then I'd rather not discuss it. About six weeks later I told my parents I was pregnant, and they flipped their lids - well, you could hardly blame them could you? - and they threatened him with pressing charges against it, but I talked them out of it. He has to pay child support now, but then that's a tiny amount because he doesn't earn much. My school asked me politely to leave (ie they kicked me out) once they noticed I was preggers, so I had to go to a less stringent school instead. That's alright, because they make allowances on homework for me and other girls in my situation. As you can probably tell, the subject I have to do most homework for is English. :D

I look after my son the best I can on my own, but my parents have to help because he is a lot of work. Recently he's been sleeping more peacefully, giving me more free time in the evenings. But still, I have homework and I have to revise for my GCSEs this summer (as I said, particularly English), and now my parents make me 'earn my keep' so I have to clean the house for them. But then I remember how it could be much worse. There are a lot of people who seem to think 'teenage mum=chav', but that's not the case. I may be from Darrrrrtfud, but I'm no chav - I listen to Morrissey, Julian Cope and The Cure, for God's sake! :p I haven't worn tracksuit bottoms for about 3 years, and even then it was for PE.

Well, that's all I can say, I'm very tired and I need to get up early tomorrow. Good night! xx

Hello Asia

Personally i think kids can do great (sobering) things to ...kid parents, none of these yoofs are going to grow up to be decent human beings, you can tell by the lifestyles they activley seek out, but having children can drive home family values and a sense of humbleness(if that's even a word)

It's just unfortunate that the circumstances the child was consived wernt exactly a great memory for you. Best of luck kidda.

He's joining Fathers For Justice. He's already got the Spiderman costume.

Okay, so, I was looking to see if anyone else on here is in the same boat as me (ie young mums) and it seems like a fair number of people on here are totally against it. I'd just like to add my piece before I go to sleep.

A little backstory: I'm Asia, I'm 15 and I have a 10 week old baby boy, Emil. Emil's father is 19 in May and is now at university in a completely different part of the UK to where I live.

His father (not sure if he's still my boyfriend now he lives 400 miles away) pressured me into sleeping with him I suppose. But then I'd rather not discuss it. About six weeks later I told my parents I was pregnant, and they flipped their lids - well, you could hardly blame them could you? - and they threatened him with pressing charges against it, but I talked them out of it. He has to pay child support now, but then that's a tiny amount because he doesn't earn much. My school asked me politely to leave (ie they kicked me out) once they noticed I was preggers, so I had to go to a less stringent school instead. That's alright, because they make allowances on homework for me and other girls in my situation. As you can probably tell, the subject I have to do most homework for is English. :D

I look after my son the best I can on my own, but my parents have to help because he is a lot of work. Recently he's been sleeping more peacefully, giving me more free time in the evenings. But still, I have homework and I have to revise for my GCSEs this summer (as I said, particularly English), and now my parents make me 'earn my keep' so I have to clean the house for them. But then I remember how it could be much worse. There are a lot of people who seem to think 'teenage mum=chav', but that's not the case. I may be from Darrrrrtfud, but I'm no chav - I listen to Morrissey, Julian Cope and The Cure, for God's sake! :p I haven't worn tracksuit bottoms for about 3 years, and even then it was for PE.

Well, that's all I can say, I'm very tired and I need to get up early tomorrow. Good night! xx

Is he a dad not just a father though more importantly.

Bless you, we're not judgemental, at least I'm not. Worse things happen in Kent anyway :p

This is a damn awesome post in my opinion.

I remembered some more things about other teenage mums I met at my antenatal group: I remember one poor girl didn't realise she was even pregnant until she got to about 6 months because sometimes when you're pregnant your periods don't stop properly. She only noticed when she realised she had this massive bump on her stomach. :( She put her baby up for adoption when she was born. I thought she was incredibly brave to do that because I knew I should have done that but I couldn't bare the thought of giving up my little son. Selfish of me I know, but I did it out of love.

Hello Asia

Personally i think kids can do great (sobering) things to ...kid parents, none of these yoofs are going to grow up to be decent human beings, you can tell by the lifestyles they activley seek out, but having children can drive home family values and a sense of humbleness(if that's even a word)

It's just unfortunate that the circumstances the child was consived wernt exactly a great memory for you. Best of luck kidda.

I think that's what happened to Cătălin (the father- he uses his middle name Adrian more but he lets me call him Cătălin because I don't mock him about it) a little bit- he realised that he was being highly irresponsible and I think it's knocked a bit of sense into him. Still, he's staying very distant both literally and metaphorically. :(

Is he a dad not just a father though more importantly.

Bless you, we're not judgemental, at least I'm not. Worse things happen in Kent anyway :p

I don't know whether he's a dad or just a father. As I said above he's staying very distant in more ways than one. I mean, the phone's there so why won't he use it? That said, Emil is only 10 weeks old right now so maybe Cătălin thinks it's not too important to stay in touch with him right now. Either that or he's going to leave us properly and start afresh. :( I've always been a worrier. I like to think that if he is abandonning me, it's because he doesn't want to mess up my life any more. But I just don't know.

Haha, I don't think Kent gets any worse than Swanscombe. :lbf: Maybe Sheppey. Does Sheppey count as Kent, or can we just close all contact with it altogether? Oh, Swanley, how could I forget Swanley? They have a BNP councillor now, for God's sake!

This is a damn awesome post in my opinion.

Why's that? I was ridiculously tired and tetchy when I wrote it. :p I didn't think it made any sense myself.

Because it was articulate and balanced and thoughtful etc, which completely contradicts the views many idiots have of a teenager who becomes pregnant. I enjoy anything that makes a complete mockery of such stereotypes.

I don't understand why teenagers get such a bad rap for getting accidentally getting pregnant when adult women do it all the time.

Malasia, I had a friend in high school who get pregnant at fifteen. She struggled but everything turned out fine for her. :)

I don't know whether he's a dad or just a father. As I said above he's staying very distant in more ways than one. I mean, the phone's there so why won't he use it? That said, Emil is only 10 weeks old right now so maybe Cătălin thinks it's not too important to stay in touch with him right now. Either that or he's going to leave us properly and start afresh. :( I've always been a worrier. I like to think that if he is abandonning me, it's because he doesn't want to mess up my life any more. But I just don't know.

Haha, I don't think Kent gets any worse than Swanscombe. :lbf: Maybe Sheppey. Does Sheppey count as Kent, or can we just close all contact with it altogether? Oh, Swanley, how could I forget Swanley? They have a BNP councillor now, for God's sake!

You shouldn't have to guess! But you'll see whether he comes back for the holidays. Let's hope he does.

I love Kent, apart from Chatham, Sheppey, Margate, Swanley, Orpington, etc!

I don't understand why teenagers get such a bad rap for getting accidentally getting pregnant when adult women do it all the time.

I agree. Has happened to the majority of young females I know.

Because it was articulate and balanced and thoughtful etc, which completely contradicts the views many idiots have of a teenager who becomes pregnant. I enjoy anything that makes a complete mockery of such stereotypes.

Articulate? I don't think anyone's ever said I was articulate in writing. :lbf: Thank you. I thought I was rambling and hard to follow, but apparrently not. :p

Malasia, I had a friend in high school who get pregnant at fifteen. She struggled but everything turned out fine for her. :)

I guess it's because adults are supposedly more 'mature' and 'responsible' than teenagers, and they are more likely to have a job and therefore not leech 'bennifits', as they are called in Darrrtfud, off 'those in more need than you'. Of course, that's not true at all. Many adult mothers I see in the street shout blue murder at their kids and are always effing and blinding at them and feeding them on nothing but crisps and sweets. I like to think that I'm never going to swear at Emil, because then that's the whole 'mummy does it so it's ok if I do it too' thing. And my parents may have to help me to financially support my son, but they are avoiding benefits like the plague. My mum is much too proud to claim benefits up to her eyeballs, unlike plenty of women who had unwanted pregnancies I know.

You shouldn't have to guess! But you'll see whether he comes back for the holidays. Let's hope he does.

I love Kent, apart from Chatham, Sheppey, Margate, Swanley, Orpington, etc!

I reckon he will, to see his mum if nothing else. He has to fly because he's at uni in Northern Ireland but I still reckon he'll come back for the holidays. After all, there's always Sleazyjet and Ruinair for poor students. :p

Oh don't say Margate, I only have fond memories of Margate. :( Whatever happened to Dreamland? I loved that so much and they went and closed it down. :( And Orpington doesn't count because it's in the London borough of Bromley. :p I remember I had to write a piece about reasons to live in Swanley in geography years ago and I managed to find only two reasons- commuting distance from London and the leisure centre. :p

Oh don't say Margate, I only have fond memories of Margate. :( Whatever happened to Dreamland? I loved that so much and they went and closed it down. :( And Orpington doesn't count because it's in the London borough of Bromley. :p I remember I had to write a piece about reasons to live in Swanley in geography years ago and I managed to find only two reasons- commuting distance from London and the leisure centre. :p

I would defend Margate to the death.

I particularly liked your initial post for the use of the term 'preggers'. Underused.

My son is 13 and has absolutely no interest in girls, let alone the desire to have sex with them. I don't understand how these kids mature sexually at the rate they do.

Or, maybe my son is gay. I don't know.

My son is 13 and has absolutely no interest in girls, let alone the desire to have sex with them. I don't understand how these kids mature sexually at the rate they do.

Or, maybe my son is gay. I don't know.

Haha, I'm glad for you he's not interested in girls yet. :) I realise now that I went off on a biiiig tangent from the subject, so I'm sorry about that. But still. I like to think I've given a different angle to people's perspective on here. I think it's sad that this kid is a father at 13 but not so much that the girl is a mother at 15. At 13 he is much younger than most other teenage dads (on their estates) so I think he needs as much support as he needs.

I would defend Margate to the death.

I particularly liked your initial post for the use of the term 'preggers'. Underused.

Hahaha, thanks. :) Margate is miles better than Swanscombe and Swanley. I wonder what it is with the prefix Swan in towns and Kent *strokes imaginary beard*.

Originally Posted by anon x
Perhaps you should be a bit more angry about your tax pounds getting spent on various wars the UK seems to love.

Don't you think that statement is even a slight sweeping one?

For example, that is akin to suggesting that all Americans are thick

What Britain should've done is kept out of Iraq and Afghanistan till the last minute and made lots of films about about our victory.

Back
Top Bottom