DC play-by-play

That's so funny. It's Spring Break week, and I and the little ones have watched every Dr. Dolittle movie there is! We even saw Dr. Dolittle: Tail to the Chief in which his daughter can speak with pets. I'd give you a plot summary but there really wasn't one.:)

Take care - I'm off to watch Batman: the Brave and the Bold with my progeny...:thumb:

I didn't know there was more than one Dr. Doolittle flick. :eek: And I'm gonna relax now too. :) Cheers.

Hmm, main page says First of The Gang To Die was encore. Now I look like a dork. And only now. :D I checked my text, NRitH said Irish Blood, English Heart. Could he have possibly been *gasp* wrong?!!! They are similar sounding. I asked him, but no response. :confused::(

Hmm, main page says First of The Gang To Die was encore. Now I look like a dork. And only now. :D I checked my text, NRitH said Irish Blood, English Heart. Could he have possibly been *gasp* wrong?!!! They are similar sounding. I asked him, but no response. :confused::(

The plot thickens. . .

How will I sleep tonight?! :drama:

I'm going for a handful of ass...and leaving with my ass handed to me. :D

I have some Xanax if you need it. :D

Grab a handful of ass for me, too! :horny:

No. It was definitely First of The Gang To Die.
That was a great show! MY favorite.:D

I don't know that anyone's ever referred to me as that before Corrissey.
I think I kinda like it though. :thumb:

:lbf: & get used to it :cool:

Ok, thx I've changed it. I think my play-by-plays days are done. The novelty has worn off. Might be the mistakes, I've made few :o:p Many thanks to NRITH for "taking us there" tonight. :) I look forward to him posting his review here. ;)

Ok, thx I've changed it. I think my play-by-plays days are done. The novelty has worn off. Might be the mistakes, I've made few :o:p Many thanks to NRITH for "taking us there" tonight. :) I look forward to him posting his review here. ;)

Yep, he f***ed up--it was First of the Gang. But please don't give up--this was awesome!

I'll post Richmond & DC bootlegs shortly. Stay tuned.

oh great now he's playing how can anybody possibly know how i feel AND it's not your birthday anymore? :mad::tears: could it get any worse? what's next? the father who must be killed?

Hmmm, no Ringleader songs - why Mozzer, why?

Good show overall, altho I thought the setlist at Wolf Trap in 2007 was a lot better.

A few points:

1) He looked really tired, maybe not recovered from being ill?

2) Red Cortez were really rubbish. A combination of Del
Amitri and Big Country with a dash of the Killers thrown in...ugh

3) Drunk brit, you were rather loud :lbf:

Thanks for the play by play guys. :)

I had to go in the middle of it, and what do I see when I check back today.....It's not your birthday anymore, please, please, please keep it in for Ann Arbor! :)

Tags
nrith rewlz reinstate nrith
Back
Top Bottom