Morrissey to play Palacio De Los Deportes, Mexico - September 10 (June 13/confirmed June 19, 2023)

ailoviutl-20230613-0001.jpg

Absolutely no evidence to support this currently other than an image and recirculated by a 'superfan'.
Should information change - the post & title will be edited to reflect said.
Can I stress again: currently only a rumour.
Anyone with information either way, please add below.
Regards,
FWD.

Update (June 19, 2023:
The concert on the 10th is confirmed by Morrissey Central.

Related item:

Had better things to do, but have gone through the poster's Twitter and the other advertised events would appear to be "real".
The blue tick is meaningless now as it can be bought, but given: "Morrissey will tour Central and South America during September and October of this year.", it is worth sharing/considering.
If it is a load of made up garbage - the post will eventually reflect that and die a death. Keeping an open mind, posting potentially duff information and letting everyone make their own assessment is probably a more open, considerate way of engaging with things like this rather than automatically discounting it/never putting it out there.
I am not fond of potentially raising fan's hopes, but as there is nothing definitive out there yet - I'd hope people here would understand the difficulties surrounding presenting this type of information.
Regards,
FWD.

its in autobiography,he was being driven back to his hotel after a concert in mexico when the driver drove into a dark car park and bailed leaving him and i assume his manager on their own.

its in autobiography,he was being driven back to his hotel after a concert in mexico when the driver drove into a dark car park and bailed leaving him and i assume his manager on their own.
Is that what happened, I thought the driver started driving off the accepted route?
The jury is out, as to whether he was being kidnapped or if the driver was simply lost
what do you all think?

Is that what happened, I thought the driver started driving off the accepted route?
The jury is out, as to whether he was being kidnapped or if the driver was simply lost
what do you all think?
Well in the driver’s defense,
Everybody's Lost
But they're pretending they're not

what do you all think?
I think you have a drama queen recounting his story.

what do you all think?
nope,the driver did a runner.

Back
Top Bottom