Morrissey Central "Peru" (June 27, 2023)

Peru

355491591_824406965712200_3298750648234105906_n.jpg

Morrissey’s September 14 show at Anfiteatro Parque De La Exposicion in Lima, Peru has sold out.

Related item:

Moz will definitely get that recording contract now that he has proved how incredibly popular he is in the huge crucial Peruvian market.

So he's so confident in his new band line-up that he's booked gigs all over the world? Can we have a pool betting on how many cancellations, please?

....and He Knows. Honestly, many of Bona Drag's tracks would be great, refreshing.
He played Disppointed in Brighton last year & that was a nice surprise.
Maybe also one on Alain’s suggestions list?
He has actually played most songs of that album over the last decade or so, though they were not necessarily on heavy rotation. He can’t go wrong with these songs. Still waiting to hear Interesting Drug.

He has actually played most songs of that album over the last decade or so, though they were not necessarily on heavy rotation. He can’t go wrong with these songs. Still waiting to hear Interesting Drug.

The first live song I ever heard was Interesting Drug at my very first Morrissey show …

Would rehearsals have started? Maybe someone would sneak us out a clip!
The vibe's gotta be different, with excitement, nerves, expectations. May sparks fly in the best possible sense!

Absolutely. Not even close to being the best song they released, yet many non-Smiths fans think it is so amazing. Of course, it sounds like no other song ever, so I'm not disrespecting it - it's just been played-out at this point.
One must be heavily intoxicated to enjoy it after all these years...

Fair play to the guy. I dont think most of us care if hr sells out a venue
Most of us liked that the moz is an aquired taste . It was Moz himself that started goimg on about Sales figures for gigs and songs
To make it worse alot of what he said was total lies, pretending gigs had sold out and the rest
He also has a habbit of making out as if hes the only rock person who is big in South America , when loads of acts are, Liam and noel , blur , suede , Rod Stewart , Boy George they love alot of brit and yankee rock down there. So people tale the piss cause of that

My hope is this tour will go well and he will get a label as a reward. Id love to buy some new moz lps.
He could do a Bomfire gig , where he plays every somg on thr lp , then do the same with Without Music , if he is still with no label, next year
Viva Moz - he doesnt need Johnmy and he sure as hell domt need Alain the chancer

Yeah, I really loved when he brought back 'Yes, I Am Blind'.

Moz will definitely get that recording contract now that he has proved how incredibly popular he is in the huge crucial Peruvian market.

So he's so confident in his new band line-up that he's booked gigs all over the world? Can we have a pool betting on how many cancellations, please?
Xenophobia from anonymity... Very brave ehh...

I did get a ticket thank you :hearteyecat:

I wasn't really worried, since it is a 17000 people venue. I just didn't expect them to go so fast.
well done crisstti on getting a ticket,enjoy.

I think M has a fecking point, in a way. I think there are people trying to kill his career . There were people trying to get Johnny to leave the Smiths. There are people who do not like him
The real anti M suff started in the UK, during Smiths time but really got going in the early 90s. It didn't work at first, as the USA market kept him afloat. After a while the effects kicked in, label drop, fewer tickets selling, no records getting in the top 40. He was lucky the whole 80s thing kicked off around 2002 and M was back as mouthy crown prince. It helped M a lot that Russell Brand acted as promotor. You can hate on Russell, but he did great work keeping M popular for the right reasons
I think there are people refusing to sign M, but the way the post is written is so Trump like
They aren't trying to ban him for being a dangerous truth teller, and they never "confiscated "his record. Total BS. The only people who fall for that stuff are low IQ people. The reason the labels aren't signing him is he doesn't make them enough $$$ to put up with him. The reason the record is not out, is due to an artist dispute and him acting out, when they offered to try and fix the situation. Basically, a lot of people don't like him and used to put that aside to make money off him. Now they just don't want to deal. M, is one of those people who offend and move on , he's like David Banner/Hulk, As soon as people get wise to him, he moves to a new town - . It works like that with his audience, at first the Brits loved him, then they got wise to him and turned on him. The USA is faraway from the UK and is huge , so it took them a while to get wise to him, but they have now. So, his main market is looking like South America and when get wise to him, he will tour Asia and post about being "Big In Japan"

I think M has a fecking point, in a way. I think there are people trying to kill his career . There were people trying to get Johnny to leave the Smiths. There are people who do not like him
The real anti M suff started in the UK, during Smiths time but really got going in the early 90s. It didn't work at first, as the USA market kept him afloat. After a while the effects kicked in, label drop, fewer tickets selling, no records getting in the top 40. He was lucky the whole 80s thing kicked off around 2002 and M was back as mouthy crown prince. It helped M a lot that Russell Brand acted as promotor. You can hate on Russell, but he did great work keeping M popular for the right reasons
I think there are people refusing to sign M, but the way the post is written is so Trump like
They aren't trying to ban him for being a dangerous truth teller, and they never "confiscated "his record. Total BS. The only people who fall for that stuff are low IQ people. The reason the labels aren't signing him is he doesn't make them enough $$$ to put up with him. The reason the record is not out, is due to an artist dispute and him acting out, when they offered to try and fix the situation. Basically, a lot of people don't like him and used to put that aside to make money off him. Now they just don't want to deal. M, is one of those people who offend and move on , he's like David Banner/Hulk, As soon as people get wise to him, he moves to a new town - . It works like that with his audience, at first the Brits loved him, then they got wise to him and turned on him. The USA is faraway from the UK and is huge , so it took them a while to get wise to him, but they have now. So, his main market is looking like South America and when get wise to him, he will tour Asia and post about being "Big In Japan"
"Dangerous truth-teller"? You utter clown.

Who are these people you speak of who are trying to kill his career? Name them. Otherwise it's all horseshit in your brain.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom