Do You Consider Morrissey's Backing Group a "Band" ???

You ought to. Feel free to download it, there's a sample from "Lady & the Tramp" in it. I shit you not.

I have downloaded it...

For a second I thought you were meaning 'Lady Is A Tramp' by Sinatra.

This is the night, it's a beautiful night. Lol.

No. If Morrissey weren't singing, they'd never be in a group together. Weren't together before, won't be together afterwards.

No. If Morrissey weren't singing, they'd never be in a group together. Weren't together before, won't be together afterwards.

Good answer. :thumb:

You don't remember but everyone used to "go solo" after getting sick of their band or whatever. A lot of times it failed from Farah to Joe Perry, so when they actually do it that's pretty good. Also, no Fleetwood Mac song is as good as Stand Back.

You don't remember but everyone used to "go solo" after getting sick of their band or whatever. A lot of times it failed from Farah to Joe Perry, so when they actually do it that's pretty good. Also, no Fleetwood Mac song is as good as Stand Back.

You're right...no Fleetwood Mac song is as good as 'Stand Back'...however there are plenty BETTER than 'Stand Back'...like 'Songbird', 'Landslide', and 'Silver Springs'.

Back
Top Bottom