Do you think he will play I know it's over in Sweden...?

I know it's impossible to answer this really, but what do you think the chances are?
So far he's only played it in indoor shows, and not at any festival dates.
One of the two shows in Sweden is at a festival, and the other is not...but the one which is not at a festival is outdoors...haha, so I'm getting a little frustrated here about which one I should pick.
I'm afraid I might have to go to Denmark to be able to experience it live, since it seems like he's playing only indoor shows there...the problem is that I don't know anyone in Denmark. =(
I know there's really not that much you can say about this subject, but if you do feel you have something at least fairly constructive to add please feel free to do so. :)

I know it's impossible to answer this really, but what do you think the chances are?
So far he's only played it in indoor shows, and not at any festival dates.
One of the two shows in Sweden is at a festival, and the other is not...but the one which is not at a festival is outdoors...haha, so I'm getting a little frustrated here about which one I should pick.
I'm afraid I might have to go to Denmark to be able to experience it live, since it seems like he's playing only indoor shows there...the problem is that I don't know anyone in Denmark. =(
I know there's really not that much you can say about this subject, but if you do feel you have something at least fairly constructive to add please feel free to do so. :)

I empathise with your dilemma Mr/Miss Life. I really enjoyed the Hop Farm concert but the one thing I was looking forward to the most was singing along to 'Oh Mother' with 25,000 people but, alas, it wasn't to be.
I was gonna travel to the IOM show mainly for this reason. However, he's now playing London so I'm hoping it'll be included there. Denmark does seem to be your best bet, but you never really know with Mr S Morrissey these days do you?
I'm just relieved he didn't drop it from the setlist after the first time he played is as he's done with a few other of my favourites (e.g. 'It's Not Your Birthday' and 'The never laid (that's the never played) symphonies' (which might have made 3 or 4 appearances))

Back
Top Bottom