f*** David Tseng

there are some interesting posts you may want to look at here

who is Innocent Bystander? and why was Andy Ison blamed for the funeral posts when you say it was Freeyourself?

http://www.andyrourke.info/board/viewtopic.php?t=218

also Ian and Alan ????

http://www.andyrourke.info/board/viewtopic.php?t=216

Where does Bystander and Gnome fit into this is Bystander Ian who Freeyourself likes or is he indeed Freeyourself a lot of questions need answering on the funeral case. judging from the registration date it was about 18 months ago as Freeyourself joined same as Bystander?.

http://www.andyrourke.info/board/viewtopic.php?t=218

Re: You know nothing. You've been here 5 minutes. You haven't seen the things freeyourself has poste

> If this is true, how come anyone is on his side at all, and why does
> no-one else mention these incidences? Of course, if this is true it's
> inexcusable, BUT it doesn't change the fact that people do not want these
> kind of useless threads, repeated over and over.

If you really care to find out if it is true, her journal is here http://www.morrissey-solo.com/~realitybites/journal/ and if you leave a comment asking her, with an email address or something, I am sure she would confirm everythig I have said to you via email.

Why do people support him? I don't know mate. I really don't. Some people claim to have met him in person (he goes to the smiths discos in Manchester) and say he is a 'nice guy'. Maybe he can act like that in person but he still did all that twisted shit, it's inexcusable. and he's been very, very racist on here many times. It's not really a very social community this forum, it's always been cut and thrust, and there is no loyalty or solidarity to speak of, that explains part of why nobody has the balls to stand up to him. So the only way to fight back against trolls is to troll them on here, for better or worse.

Re: Hope you aren't serious, mate!

Well, high on the "f***" list I am. All I did was ask that this personal madness stop then I was called a "twat" (or was it c***?) and told to "die die die," I believe was the oh so clever quote. If this is indeed the end of the personal whining meaningless to most quotes then, good. Good bye and good luck getting your shit together.

Well, well...

Well, high on the "f***" list I am. All I did was ask that this personal madness stop then I was called a "twat" (or was it c***?) and told to "die die die," I believe was the oh so clever quote. If this is indeed the end of the personal whining meaningless to most quotes then, good. Good bye and good luck getting your shit together.

Re: You know nothing. You've been here 5 minutes. You haven't seen the things freeyourself has poste

> If you really care to find out if it is true, her journal is here
> http://www.morrissey-solo.com/~realitybites/journal/ and if you leave a
> comment asking her, with an email address or something, I am sure she
> would confirm everythig I have said to you via email.

> Why do people support him? I don't know mate. I really don't. Some people
> claim to have met him in person (he goes to the smiths discos in
> Manchester) and say he is a 'nice guy'. Maybe he can act like that in
> person but he still did all that twisted shit, it's inexcusable. and he's
> been very, very racist on here many times. It's not really a very social
> community this forum, it's always been cut and thrust, and there is no
> loyalty or solidarity to speak of, that explains part of why nobody has
> the balls to stand up to him. So the only way to fight back against trolls
> is to troll them on here, for better or worse.

I found the entry refering to her brother on the site. The mocking of her dead brother is sickening beyond beliefe, and I really do mean that. What evidence is there to link freeyourself to this? Has he actually admitted it?

> bye bye paul and if i should see you at a gig i'll come and say hi.
> be strong and don't let these arseholes get to you.
> i'm sorry you got drawn into all this and i have to tell you that i used
> to really enjoy your posts prior to all this bullshit, you are one of the
> wittiest , most articulate people to ever post on morrissey solo.

Paul didn't get drawn into anything. He started it and he loves it. First he was the most despicable troll and now he wants to play the role of martyr. Good riddance!

Quick pull the chain!

another proxy user

> Paul didn't get drawn into anything. He started it and he loves it. First
> he was the most despicable troll and now he wants to play the role of
> martyr. Good riddance!

go away please.
nobody cares anymore.

> I found the entry refering to her brother on the site. The mocking of her
> dead brother is sickening beyond beliefe, and I really do mean that. What
> evidence is there to link freeyourself to this? Has he actually admitted
> it?

He has admitted it many times. If you ask any regular they should be able to confirm. It would be hard to search for admissions as freeyourself has used many variations on the 'freeyourself' name, mainly because many of his usernames have been banned by the webmaster of this site. Ask the lady herself perhaps. She would hardly lie about something concerning her deceased brother.

Thanks Linda I appreciate your support!

> He has admitted it many times. If you ask any regular they should be able
> to confirm. It would be hard to search for admissions as freeyourself has
> used many variations on the 'freeyourself' name, mainly because many of
> his usernames have been banned by the webmaster of this site. Ask the lady
> herself perhaps. She would hardly lie about something concerning her
> deceased brother.

Well, I do admit this is all very tragic, and if he did mock the death of her brother, it is sick and he deserves all of this. However, the lady is question appears to be putting this behind her, so maybe you can do the same now? If you don't wish to, then that's your issue. You're free to say whatever you like on these boards until you are not able to do so. I believe Paul is going to the Sheffield gig. If you really have a bone to pick with him, or some home truths to delivery, maybe you can deliver them at the city hall rather than on a public message board. Just a thought. I'm done with this now, because as you say, it's been going on for so long, and by posting messages in threads that the majority wish to ignore, I am simply raising them back to the top of the page. Cya.

I changed my mind again Goodnight and Thank you

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?read=296430

here

Posted By: oh just f*** off (dsl.pipex.com)
Date: Tuesday, 17 January 2006, at 11:37 p.m.

http://65.54.174.250/cgi-bin/getmsg/pic214882.jpg?&msg=C1EA4B6B-3D22-4E39-9B47-40F463A31268&start=0&len=105508&mimepart=3&curmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&b=b7bc0879e9fbcd88778ce984caaa04f3&disk=10.1.106.200_d2958&login=lindamarric&domain=hotmail%2ecom&hm___sig=aa4fe8c601c61bbe41f375cd78327b1f8dd4d53e3ca4aedc

Re: Thanks Linda I appreciate your support!

I thought you'd quit. You're making yourself look a little bit silly now to be honest. Why post a goodbye message only to return hours (if that) later?

Is it true about you mocking realitybites dead brother? I will be contacting her about this.

OK, I see what you mean

so even when he goes, someone immitates him to carry this shit on?? Jesus, this is hopeless.

you go to the head of the class Stan!

next up, learning to tie your own shoes!

Back
Top Bottom