For Britain's Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey in video message

"Figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that in 2007 an estimated 10.6 percent of London's population of 7,556,900 were black. Evidence shows that the black population in London boroughs increases with the level of deprivation, and that the level of crime also increases with deprivation, such that "It is clear that ethnicity, deprivation, victimisation and offending are closely and intricately inter-related".

In June 2010, through a Freedom of Information Act request, The Sunday Telegraph obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service. The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 58 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent. Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s. In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime. Of sex offences, black men made up 32 per cent of male suspects. Similar statistics were recorded for females. Of knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and of robberies, 52 percent."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom#Race_and_crime_in_London
Shocking as they are, those figures were from 9 years ago when London was noticeably much more white. What the hell would the stats say now?

But hey I forgot, we're not allowed to talk about this kind of thing. People might think we're...

Last edited:
Shocking as they are, those figures were from 9 years ago when London was noticeably much more white. What the hell would the stats say now?

But hey I forgot, we're not allowed to talk about this kind of thing. People might think we're...

Would the stats maybe say what you want them to say? That's usually how things go with you.

Did you just type that? Did you? A paedophile who looks younger than he is is to be somehow excused for abusing young boys aged 13, 14 and 15?

You miss the point of fact - as always - in law this is paedophilia - regardless of your views. Your assumption that MI5 made all of this up - prove it.

You previously claimed you didn't paint him as a victim but ... have once again painted him as a victim.

Contrarian and outed paedophile sympathiser.

Hmmmm.....and you claim your not racist. Interesting.

... f***fountain

You can deny your racism all you want but the truth is out there in your very own words - regardless of how you now attempt to back track.

Your good friend Jack can abuse children - with your consent - because he is a victim. He's been hassled by the 'man'. He is misunderstood. You couldn't get the most basic facts right about his case before spewing your bile and screeching conspiracy.

No such understanding for young black men involved in crime. They are lowlifes that should be left to rot. They're not at all hassled by the 'man'.

So what about your darling paedophile? Wasn't he convicted of attempted murder? Oops! I forgot that was as you claim an MI5 stitch up.

You hold Renshaw up as a martyr to a cause. A cause in which he attempted to murder an MP and abused 3 boys.

3 boys that you have further abused by asserting that they were part of a plan to ensnare Renshaw.

Tell me, oh wise one, how exactly do you ensnare anyone to abuse 3 boys?

Your own words betray your racism and your abject lack of compassion for 3 victims of abuse.

Your excuses and pitiful attempts at indignation fall flat. If you are as clever as you so regularly claim then your hate-statements couldn't be so widely 'misinterpreted' could they?

You are racist to your core. You are a paedophile sympathiser. You are an insatiable attention seeker and internet troll.

It now only remains for you to squeak:
"Fake news"and "collusion".

Oh, hello. It's me, Anne Marie Waters, again.

I just broke into your house, stood by your bed and now speak to you softly as you look into my eyes with terror in yours.

I know this isn't possibly the best of times to ask but have you thought of voting for f*** Britain? I'm quite desperate for votes you see.

I've been whipping up hate and intolerance and have been lucky enough to be endorsed by Morrihate and his gang of internet trolls. I'm attempting to present a persona of tolerance but people seem to be able to see right through me. It brings a whole new meaning to transparency in politics.

I decided rather than troll solely on the internet why not go a step further and harrass people in their own homes, in person.

You're my first 'victim', I mean visit.

Well, I better be getting on - I've a lot more houses to break into.

Before I go though would you mind completing this poll?

Would you agree that in a white order UK we should: (just tick the box marked 10 for strongly agree)

Kill all immigrants and desendants of immigrants. But not Irish. I'm Irish and perfectly white.
Kill some immigrants and descendants of immigrants but keep enough to do the shitty jobs Britons won't do.
Kill few immigrants and descendants of immigrants but deport all of them.

For Britain isn't a racist party. If you believe that they are, post proof.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/For_Britain_Movement

"Its platform includes reducing Muslim immigration to the UK to near zero, and to "bring the entire EU project down"."

Some pretty strong racist dogwhistling. But if that's not enough for you.

"In September 2018, the media personality Katie Hopkins and the Holocaust denier Ingrid Carlqvist spoke at For Britain's conference."

"In June 2018, the party expelled two of its local election candidates after Hope Not Hate linked one of them to the proscribed neo-Nazi group National Action and the white nationalist group Generation Identity and showed another as having posted racist and antisemitic content on social media."

That last statement shows that even if they're not racist, people think they are. (and they are racist.)

"Its platform includes reducing Muslim immigration to the UK to near zero, and to "bring the entire EU project down"."

"In September 2018, the media personality Katie Hopkins and the Holocaust denier Ingrid Carlqvist spoke at For Britain's conference."

"In June 2018, the party expelled two of its local election candidates after Hope Not Hate linked one of them to the proscribed neo-Nazi group National Action and the white nationalist group Generation Identity and showed another as having posted racist and antisemitic content on social media."

That last statement shows that even if they're not racist, people think they are. (and they are racist.)

Just wait ... The information you present will be rubbished as non-facts. They will be argued as misinterpretations, conspiracy and collusion with the 'state'.
Can you guess which racist will lead the charge?

Only racists have the ability to post actual facts. Fact!

Thanks for taking the time to offer clarity. It is appreciated. The racist minority all too often shouts everyone else down.

... f***fountain

You can deny your racism all you want but the truth is out there in your very own words - regardless of how you now attempt to back track.

Your good friend Jack can abuse children - with your consent - because he is a victim. He's been hassled by the 'man'. He is misunderstood. You couldn't get the most basic facts right about his case before spewing your bile and screeching conspiracy.

No such understanding for young black men involved in crime. They are lowlifes that should be left to rot. They're not at all hassled by the 'man'.

So what about your darling paedophile? Wasn't he convicted of attempted murder? Oops! I forgot that was as you claim an MI5 stitch up.

You hold Renshaw up as a martyr to a cause. A cause in which he attempted to murder an MP and abused 3 boys.

3 boys that you have further abused by asserting that they were part of a plan to ensnare Renshaw.

Tell me, oh wise one, how exactly do you ensnare anyone to abuse 3 boys?

Your own words betray your racism and your abject lack of compassion for 3 victims of abuse.

Your excuses and pitiful attempts at indignation fall flat. If you are as clever as you so regularly claim then your hate-statements couldn't be so widely 'misinterpreted' could they?

You are racist to your core. You are a paedophile sympathiser. You are an insatiable attention seeker and internet troll.

It now only remains for you to squeak:
"Fake news"and "collusion".

Why are you sticking up for violent criminals in this just because they're black? That doesn't make you right-on......it makes you an idiot.

Half of Labour members have posted or sprouted anti-sementic content.

In a previous post Foolfountain attempted to excuse Jack Renshaw's paedophilia by
asserting that Renshaw looked younger than his years.

1st it was he was stitched up.
2nd it was he looked younger than his years.

The 2nd more than suggests you believe he abused the boys - although he looked younger than his age.

Which is it?

.... cue defensive, inaccurate response.

This is the type of stupidity Foolfountain deals in.

Why are you sticking up for violent criminals in this just because they're black? That doesn't make you right-on......it makes you an idiot.

I think you'll find yourself the idiot.
I am not sticking up for any violence. I am making it clear that to scapegoat and single out young, black men in such a damning way is not acceptable.

It is acceptable to you and Foolfountain, of course, because it meets with your racist agenda.

I think you'll find yourself the idiot.
I am not sticking up for any violence. I am making it clear that to scapegoat and single out young, black men in such a damning way is not acceptable.

It is acceptable to you and Foolfountain, of course, because it meets with your racist agenda.

Who is committing most of the knife crimes in this country?

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom