Morrissey Central France, Belgium concerts and 1 UK date announced (January 10, 2023)

morrisseyofficial-10012023-0001.jpg

official_morrissey_central-10012023-0001.jpg

Morrissey has today announced a new London headline show at Eventim Apollo on Sunday 19th March. This show is part of a European tour that includes dates in France and Belgium. Tickets for the shows go on general sale Friday 13th January at 10am (local time)
2023 Tour Dates
Wed 08 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Wed 09 March | Paris Salle Pleyel, France
Sun 12 March | Lyon Amphitheatre, France
Mon 13 March Strasbourg Salle Erasme, France
Wed 15 March | Antwerp Stadsschouwburg Theatre, Belgium
Thu 16 March | Brussels Bozar Theatre, Belgium
Sun 19 March | London Eventim Apollo

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:
Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Father and son walk by poster. Father says to son, ‘hey, this Morrissey guy looks pretty decent, let’s have a listen’.

Get in the car and throw a couple of tunes on Spotify and father and son recognize they are hearing the greatest lyricist and voice (except Elvis re: voice) they’ve ever heard.

Buy tickets.

Show starts.

Son: Hey dad, I think this Morrissey’s father is going to introduce him out.

Dad: (response can’t be heard) Alma Matters blasts through the speakers.
totally agree senior re elvis,best voice ever,best performer ever as well,860 shows in vegas,class.

Hello friends,

I want to ask something about the Paris Gigs. I see in the ticketmaster web that they have an area called "Parterre Debout" and the ticket cost 84 euros. Are these tickets the typical pit tickets where you stand and there are no numbered seats?
I mean: you arrive, you queue up and when you get in you're in front of the stage, as close to Morrissey as you can get.

Has anyone been to this venue before?
I'm from Spain and I've never seen these names at a concert before and these are the tickets I'd like to get.

Thank you very much for the feedback.

The venue usually does NOT have standing tickets, so hatd to say although your comprehension seems the most logical one.

Got an e-mail because of tickets I bought for Morrissey concerts in Belgium some years ago. Happy to share! If anybody has presale info for London I’d be happy to receive!
Hopefully we get some presale all a waiting game at the moment

These are fascinating times for fans of Mr M. A new tour every few months which usually means a fair few changes to the set list. A whole album recorded and ready to go, pending a deal. A new album written and about to be recorded to include songs written by Alain W (one of his most acclaimed songwriters) for the first time in 15 years. Worth reflecting on how lucky we are to have so much activity to enjoy/look forward to at this stage of the game despite all the problematic stuff.

These are fascinating times for fans of Mr M. A new tour every few months which usually means a fair few changes to the set list. A whole album recorded and ready to go, pending a deal. A new album written and about to be recorded to include songs written by Alain W (one of his most acclaimed songwriters) for the first time in 15 years. Worth reflecting on how lucky we are to have so much activity to enjoy/look forward to at this stage of the game despite all the problematic stuff.
It's interesting in the sense that this year and next year could be epic, or it could blow up in our faces.

Brussels is already selling? Doh!

You get what you pay for. Just saying.

:cool:
Yes. Depeche Mode play for about 3 hrs to huge crowds with mega professional sets . Moz rarely plays past 1hr 30 mins . That’s when he doesn’t cancel
Lol🤣
Not sure why someone said he pays his band well. I thought it was well known he doesn’t pay well ❤️😊💕

What do you mean ?
M was touring like this pre Covid
He usually plays uk and USA every year
Nothings changed.

You get what you pay for. Just saying.

:cool:
Yep
Morrissey: 73 euros for 80 minutes of show (if you're lucky 19 songs, if not 17 songs or canceled)
DM: 80 euros for 120 minutes of show (if you're lucky 22 songs, if not 20 songs)
I have chosen with no hesitation

There is no debate, no debate, no debate

Yes, got a ticket for Paris :), used ticketmaster, since my French is not that great ..

Tags
tour
Back
Top Bottom