free robby

personally, i dont think robby should be banned.

he is an easy target to rile up. those of you who deliberately make him furious knowing his delicate condition will probably end up with hemmoroids.

anyways.

does anyone jens lenskmans (sp)

personally, i dont think robby should be banned.

he is an easy target to rile up. those of you who deliberately make him furious knowing his delicate condition will probably end up with hemmoroids.

anyways.

does anyone jens lenskmans (sp)

Hes a hypocrite, because he makes fun of others, but when someone makes the slightest joke about him he freaks out and takes it all personally.

He should be banned, because he violated the TOS and that is grounds for a temporary or permanent ban.

i mean i doubt kumos been banned that dudes got like 500 hundred user names. you think AK RAZA has been banned? i mean hes done some Illin shit on this website over the last 400 years and hes not banned.

robbys little tantrums hardly stand up to the posting of peoples personal information.

i think you homeys should be a little fairer or dig a little deeper and peep those intraweb subnet addresses.

I think it was either Kuiper or Viva, I forget which.

Both actually. With me, he knew facts, but instead said the opposite as lies just to rile me up, oh, and then accused me of being the one who was lying. :rolleyes: He also likely shared Viva's personal information with Tomorrow.

No need to dig out old feuds in here.

Shall we all stop posting this thread, please?
(of course no need to reply).

would somebody provide a link to the post(s) that led to him being banned?
Yes, would someone do that, please? Because I understand (maybe I'm wrong?) that it was because he broke the rule of 'not harming minors in any way' (section 6. Member Conduct, pt 2)

I read the thread in question, but all I saw was him expressing doubt that another poster is fit to be a father, is that it?

No need to dig out old feuds in here.

Shall we all stop posting this thread, please?
(of course no need to reply).

Sorry Kewpie, I was away when all this happened, so I'd like someone to explain to me what I missed.

One Of the things he said was "She has the misfortune to be related to you"...

Harmful NO

Stupid YES

Seriously, What kind of person even would say anything about another member's child?

Makes you think doesn't it?

If someone is willing to say ANYTHING about people's family's on here...what WON'T they say?

Harmful NO

Stupid YES

Seriously, What kind of person even would say anything about another member's child?

If someone is willing to say ANYTHING about people's family's on here...what WON'T they say?

Good Lord people! Take a breath. Go outside. Take a walk. Feed the birds. Recycle.

Branch out for a week or two and stop posting here 15 to 30 times a day. This is all a bunch of bullshit. Stop taking yourselves so seriously.

Good Lord people! Take a breath. Go outside. Take a walk. Feed the birds. Recycle.

Branch out for a week or two and stop posting here 15 to 30 times a day. This is all a bunch of bullshit. Stop taking yourselves so seriously.

Okay, shall we all start insulting each other's family members too? :rolleyes:

Harmful NO

Stupid YES

I'd just like to know on what grounds he's been banned. If it's not harming minors, what was it then? Moderators?

Or if mods can't answer this question I suppose DavidT can. Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Site Feedback section? :confused:

Has anyone insulted a member of your family? Saying that your daughter has the misfortune to be related to you is not an insult directed at her. Think harder.

Dude, this is the internet. What the hell do I care. Insult me, my wife, or my kids. I dont get offended when a sixth grader is rude to me. Why? It is coming from a sixth grader (and yes they say things about my family).

I'd just like to know on what grounds he's been banned. If it's not harming minors, what was it then? Moderators?

Or if mods can't answer this question I suppose DavidT can. Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Site Feedback section? :confused:

Has anyone insulted a member of your family? Saying that your daughter has the misfortune to be related to you is not an insult directed at her. Think harder.

why don't u mail him and ask him chica, instead of this!!!!

robby in the eyes of the Moderators broke the TOS rules and he has been given a temp ban or otherwise.

Robby "used" in his posts (directed at SNS22) the guys daughter.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=581992&postcount=138

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=582003&postcount=143

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=582038&postcount=154

why bring it up again really, it is pointless. Robby is his own worse enemy, you know this!

He lost his temper on the thread, he got mean, he got a ban.

Like I said, I'm not Harmed by his remark...I'm harmed by the depth of his stupidity...You don't bring things like that into intelligence conversations...unless you don't have any intelligence to begin with...

why don't u mail him and ask him chica, instead of this!!!!

robby in the eyes of the Moderators broke the TOS rules and he has been given a temp ban or otherwise.

Robby "used" in his posts (directed at SNS22) the guys daughter.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=581992&postcount=138

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=582003&postcount=143

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=582038&postcount=154

why bring it up again really, it is pointless. Robby is his own worse enemy, you know this!

He lost his temper on the thread, he got mean, he got a ban.

That's what I'm asking, what minors have been harmed by Robby? Or if none were, what other TOS rules did he break? I read that thread, the person who brought the little girl into discussion was not Robby.

That's what I'm asking, what minors have been harmed by Robby? Or if none were, what other TOS rules did he break? I read that thread, the person who brought the little girl into discussion was not Robby.

Hey, just because I "mentioned her" doesn't give him the right to say what he did..If he had said "tell her to shut up" or something that was directed AT Me, instead of using her as anvenue to insult me...

Perhaps we should all start using people's personal beliefs and lives to insult them? Should we start referiing to people who support abortion as Baby killers?

If Robby wants to come back. he will...and he can start kissing your butt like usual, and we can all go back to our lives as normal

Back
Top Bottom