"Fur, Garbage Music, Tobias & I"

• Thread starter Thank You Jesse Bye
  • Start date
T

Thank You Jesse Bye

Author's Note: Kewpie, please stop changing the capital letters in my thread title, I WANT IT THAT WAY. Thank you very much.

I happened to check Jesse's twitter page and saw that he posted this album as his profile pic and so I started to listen to it. It isn't good.
I'll keep listening and maybe I'll change my mind, but for now, it's garbage. Who knows, could be a favorite of Morrissey's? Don't care, still garbage.
I've tried and tried to accept Jesse but all I do is think about how much I miss Alain and Alain's playing. It's depressing. Boz is great and if Boz wasn't there, we'd be in big trouble.
Then, we hear that Jesse's girlfriend is wearing fur? If this is true and if it's real fur, what the hell is the world coming to? Joyce's girlfriend would've been executed on the spot if caught wearing fur during the Smiths era, I presume.
I don't know.
The album appears as though it might be good and then, it isn't. Kinda like Jesse and Jesse's playing. I don't know Jesse personally but I find him to be, well, put it this way: I remember in high school there were these ESL kids(ESL stands for "English as a Second Language") who always had a f***ing chip on their shoulder and wanted to fight the white kids for no reason. Jesse reminds me of them, not saying he is, just seems to kinda have that attitude. I've defended and defended Jesse. Time to be honest. Don't get me wrong, the band do sound wonderful on this tour, but it just isn't like the old days anymore and perhaps, nor should it be. But for this devoted fan/friend...sadness. I just don't understand why Alain can't come back. A complete waste of a beautiful guitarist.

Author's Note: Kewpie, please stop changing the capital letters in my thread title, I WANT IT THAT WAY. Thank you very much.

I happened to check Jesse's twitter page and saw that he posted this album as his profile pic and so I started to listen to it. It isn't good.
I'll keep listening and maybe I'll change my mind, but for now, it's garbage. Who knows, could be a favorite of Morrissey's? Don't care, still garbage.
I've tried and tried to accept Jesse but all I do is think about how much I miss Alain and Alain's playing. It's depressing. Boz is great and if Boz wasn't there, we'd be in big trouble.
Then, we hear that Jesse's girlfriend is wearing fur? If this is true and if it's real fur, what the hell is the world coming to? Joyce's girlfriend would've been executed on the spot if caught wearing fur during the Smiths era, I presume.
I don't know.
The album appears as though it might be good and then, it isn't. Kinda like Jesse and Jesse's playing. I don't know Jesse personally but I find him to be, well, put it this way: I remember in high school there were these ESL kids(ESL stands for "English as a Second Language") who always had a f***ing chip on their shoulder and wanted to fight the white kids for no reason. Jesse reminds me of them, not saying he is, just seems to kinda have that attitude. I've defended and defended Jesse. Time to be honest. Don't get me wrong, the band do sound wonderful on this tour, but it just isn't like the old days anymore and perhaps, nor should it be. But for this devoted fan/friend...sadness. I just don't understand why Alain can't come back. A complete waste of a beautiful guitarist.

You seem to have had (according to you) bad experiences with Mexicans that have shaped your views, which is very unfortunate.
And for a person you don't seem to like... how did you happen 'to check Jesse's twitter page' and why would you bother? I just don't understand this thread you started, sorry.

In the
Monterrey, Mexico - Teatro Banamex (Mar. 29, 2017) post-show thread...
poster Kenmare posted this ....

'Ah yes, how typical it is for Mexicans to run their mouths. Cornered the market on that, that lot has.'

and you replied with this ....

Anonymous

Do me a favor. I'll shut up about this if you go to East LA, as a white person, mind your own business and wait for some punk ass Mexican or Mexicans to call you Trump for no reason when you voted for Clinton and have been fighting for minorities and their rights pretty much all your life and then tell me they don't run their mouths. Fair enough?

Then go to Downtown L.A., park your car, go inside to a museum, come back outside and find three drunk illegal Mexicans with a 12 pack sitting on top of your car, drinking and as I politely ask them IN SPANISH to please remove their beer and their fat f***ing lazy asses from my car so I can leave they then have the audacity to say a smart ass remark to me as I get into to my car to leave IN SPANISH. But I know, everything is the white man's fault right?

None of you know what you're talking about until you've LIVED it. Born and raised but This is not my country. #buildthef***ingwallNOW
Anonymous, Thursday at 8:49 AM Report

IP Hash: 1b82db670a

You seem to have had (according to you) bad experiences with Mexicans that have shaped your views, which is very unfortunate.
Very astute observation. Why unfortunate? Things happen. I quite like Latina WOMEN. No, there are some good people out there. I suppose I'm a provocateur by nature. Forgive me for being honest, I know that it is rare. It has not "shaped my views" in the least. Facts shape my views. I'm a realist. The is some Polish guy and some Irish girl saving their cash to come to America LEGALLY, do you think it's fair for some Mexican to cross the border illegally and reap the benefits?

And for a person you don't seem to like... how did you happen 'to check Jesse's twitter page' and why would you bother?
Actually, I was checking Jose Maldonaldo's twitter page, whom I quite like, to see if he had anything to say about Indie 103.1 online going dark. He had nothing to say yet, but he did have something to say to Jesse and that is when I clicked on Jesse's twitter name and saw his profile pic to find out about the album.

I just don't understand this thread you started, sorry.
It's OK, as Morrissey says, "I prefer it when they don't understand." http://www.dallasobserver.com/music...rt-a-band-if-he-were-a-teenager-today-9260223

Look up user !Viva Hate!'s comments on American immigration. He nails it. The immigration problem in America has been a problem for many many years and many of us have looked the other way and we are tired of it. We've tolerated it. We're not stupid. You'd know this, if you did just a little research on the subject.
Morrissey is also a provocateur and this is why is has Mando and Jesse and Gustavo are in his band to provoke not unlike the SKINHEAD imagery in the 90s. Although, I will say Gustavo is an EXCELLENT musician. Mando is a decent bassist, I don't really listen to the bass that much. I have zero complaints about Gustavo and think he is essential to the band.
For every one bad Mexican, there are thousands that are good. I like these people, they are good, decent and valuable people. Los Angeles f***ing markets to them specifically with their f***ing billboards, they have money! I am friends with them. Oh here I go, right, "I have friends that are Mexican so I'm not racist!" The classic line to try to erase the fact that I'm racist, right? Wrong. I do have very good friends that are of Mexican decent and it means nothing to me or anyone. I still feel the same about illegals.
Racism doesn't really enter into the equation, it's an immigration problem that's been ignored by the American government for my ENTIRE lifetime, which has affected me and one of my favorite guitarist and I'm sick of it. Jesse basically stole Alain's job, like many Mexicans do to Americans in America.
Specifically, I do not hear anything great about Jesse's guitar playing. Alain is way better and has a better pop sensibility which I prefer. Jesse is average, at best. This is why the Red Hot Chili Peppers kicked him out of THEIR band almost immediately after hiring him, I presume. This doesn't really matter much at a Morrissey show though, as I go to see Morrissey and typically Morrissey alone, except for the fact that I happened to be also a fan of Alain, Boz AND Spencer (but I quite enjoy Matt's dumming).
I have more to say, but I can't sit hear all day. That's all for now. Hopefully that'll do.
Best Wishes,
Puck

Very astute observation. Why unfortunate? Things happen. I quite like Latina WOMEN. No, there are some good people out there. I suppose I'm a provocateur by nature. Forgive me for being honest, I know that it is rare. It has not "shaped my views" in the least. Facts shape my views. I'm a realist. The is some Polish guy and some Irish girl saving their cash to come to America LEGALLY, do you think it's fair for some Mexican to cross the border illegally and reap the benefits?

Actually, I was checking Jose Maldonaldo's twitter page, whom I quite like, to see if he had anything to say about Indie 103.1 online going dark. He had nothing to say yet, but he did have something to say to Jesse and that is when I clicked on Jesse's twitter name and saw his profile pic to find out about the album.

It's OK, as Morrissey says, "I prefer it when they don't understand." http://www.dallasobserver.com/music...rt-a-band-if-he-were-a-teenager-today-9260223

Look up user !Viva Hate!'s comments on American immigration. He nails it. The immigration problem in America has been a problem for many many years and many of us have looked the other way and we are tired of it. We've tolerated it. We're not stupid. You'd know this, if you did just a little research on the subject.
Morrissey is also a provocateur and this is why is has Mando and Jesse and Gustavo are in his band to provoke not unlike the SKINHEAD imagery in the 90s. Although, I will say Gustavo is an EXCELLENT musician. Mando is a decent bassist, I don't really listen to the bass that much. I have zero complaints about Gustavo and think he is essential to the band.
For every one bad Mexican, there are thousands that are good. I like these people, they are good, decent and valuable people. Los Angeles f***ing markets to them specifically with their f***ing billboards, they have money! I am friends with them. Oh here I go, right, "I have friends that are Mexican so I'm not racist!" The classic line to try to erase the fact that I'm racist, right? Wrong. I do have very good friends that are of Mexican decent and it means nothing to me or anyone. I still feel the same about illegals.
Racism doesn't really enter into the equation, it's an immigration problem that's been ignored by the American government for my ENTIRE lifetime, which has affected me and one of my favorite guitarist and I'm sick of it. Jesse basically stole Alain's job, like many Mexicans do to Americans in America.
Specifically, I do not hear anything great about Jesse's guitar playing. Alain is way better and has a better pop sensibility which I prefer. Jesse is average, at best. This is why the Red Hot Chili Peppers kicked him out of THEIR band almost immediately after hiring him, I presume. This doesn't really matter much at a Morrissey show though, as I go to see Morrissey and typically Morrissey alone, except for the fact that I happened to be also a fan of Alain, Boz AND Spencer (but I quite enjoy Matt's dumming).
I have more to say, but I can't sit hear all day. That's all for now. Hopefully that'll do.
Best Wishes,
Puck

Oh really.

Jesse's girlfriend is vegan, so it's quite possibly faux fur.

no, the experience you had, your past experience(that you experienced as a negative), has and will continue to shape the views you have after, this is the only fact that is true and the only fact that should be important to you. Because of these distortions, it will become very difficult for you to perceive a new experience that will benefit you, for you have been hurt by some past experience which will not allow you to see any future experience as positive, because the past experience will always be in the way. Anyone can see this by reading your posts that you have been hurt and need help. Please seek help, so you can be free to love your fellow brothers and sisters.

:)

Reckon I thought Jesse was gay just like Uncle Steve? Truth hurts. I reckon if Aunt Nancy and Jesse's GF go shopping at the Beverly Center together.

its alsation,im an expert on fur.

Back
Top Bottom