How many shows have been cancelled on you?

Actually not as many as I thought.....Glastonbury, Madstock, 5 on the Bowie tour,Isle Of White, 3 Roundhouse,& RAH. Only got really upset over Madstock tho. Worst Moz disappointment was travelling to Paris for Southpaw signing arrived half an hour after he left boy did i cry.

2 shows in Pittsburgh. Philly in 07 but I was able to goto the new show thanks to some good friends.

Four this time around.Boca Raton,Orlando,Atlanta(my home town,that really sucked)and Ashville...By the way,does anyone know how i can edit my name? I put lower case on my last. Thanks if you can help!!!

i hope im not tempting fate here but so far just isle of whight fest, got tickets and booked ferry!! not happy!! xx

One, but it was still so sad. I had a feeling that I wouldn't get to go from the very beginning.
Next time he tours, I'm doing my best too see him as much as possible.
I wonder if he will have a farewell tour, or just sort of disappear...

Just one. 26.01.08 Roundhouse, Camden. It was really unpleasant, because it was hard to got payable tickets, have a flight from Germany to London for just one night (crazy enough!!:crazy:) to see the man only once in England..:tears:.

one roundhouse date, and the friday where he walked off after 4 songs, so.....one and three quarters?

Back
Top Bottom