Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
More hypocrisy as you attempt to change the subject to avoid losing this particular point. You call people names all the time, wish death and violence upon people all the time, et cetera et cetera. We already know you're a pathological liar, reel. You've been caught countless times. Your convictions mean nothing.
I think and I free-flow my expression up on here. That is the sum of my crimes.

And I never (or at least rarely) lie.

Introspection is a generous way of interpreting what some would more accurately call delusional self-indulgence. Only someone with as little going on in their life as you would want universal accolades for performing the very basic rituals that the rest of us don't think twice about.

Guess what, reel. I also take walks every day without a mask on. It's not a particularly bold maneuver.

Introspection is a generous way of interpreting what some would more accurately call delusional self-indulgence. Only someone with as little going on in their life as you would want universal accolades for performing the very basic rituals that the rest of us don't think twice about.

Guess what, reel. I also take walks every day without a mask on. It's not a particularly bold maneuver.
I go shopping bareback. And sit on the bus face naked. I'll bet you don't.

Stares don't bother me.

I go shopping bareback. I'll bet you don't.

Stares don't bother me.
The shops here won't even allow people in without the mask on, so it's a moot point. I'd imagine the English are generally too afraid of their own shadows to enforce the rule with any conviction. Consider yourself lucky, I guess.

The shops here won't even allow people in without the mask on, so it's a moot point. I'd imagine the English are generally too afraid of their own shadows to enforce the rule with any conviction. Consider yourself lucky, I guess.
In UK shops and buses etc you simply say "I'm exempt" at the door and they welcome you in as normal maskless. The rules state they are not allowed to ask you why.

I've never had bother in shops or with authorities etc.

America is way more authoritarian than the UK and always has been - but we're slowly getting there.

Unless we say no. A little thing like not wearing a mask is in itself a statement of non compliance.

Sometimes I don't even wear my seatbelt, reel. I'm just like you. Completely immune from all that illuminati bullshit.
A seatbelt is more private, less noticeable. Not wearing a mask in public is akin to a protest. I see jealous stares - people thinking I wish I could do that... but can't. Not everyone is stupid but courage is lacking.

I wish they would join me and the minority who refuse to comply. I plan to continue my non-compliance even if they make it law. That goes for the vaccine and anything else I don't believe in.

I go shopping bareback. And sit on the bus face naked. I'll bet you don't.

Stares don't bother me.
You won't get to wear my designer mask. My drawing is on it. @The.Truth. suggested it.
20201223_173523.jpg

A seatbelt is more private. Not wearing a mask in public is akin to a protest. I see jealous stares - people thinking I wish I could do that... but can't.

I wish they would join me and the minority who refuse to comply. I plan to continue non-complying even if they make it law. That goes for the vaccine and anything else I don't believe in.
As usual, you think you've convinced yourself of some abstract victory, that anyone is looking at you with admiration or jealousy. The war rages on in your mind with you perfectly centered as the hero. Meanwhile, Mrs. O'Reilly reaches for her box of oatmeal and no one notices one way or another that you're standing around proving your "point."

A seatbelt is more private, less noticeable. Not wearing a mask in public is akin to a protest. I see jealous stares - people thinking I wish I could do that... but can't. Not everyone is stupid but courage is lacking.

I wish they would join me and the minority who refuse to comply. I plan to continue my non-compliance even if they make it law. That goes for the vaccine and anything else I don't believe in.
Even if they make it law? That's hardcore. I'm wearing them because I hate seeing people worried at me not wearing one. Hypocrisy, I know.

I've been telling you all for ages that he's got no one to tell him he's lost because he pays everyone to tell him he's right. And the end result is that, as I've also been telling you, he's lost down a right-wing Youtube rabbit hole, and some of you say NO. And yet here he is, doing exactly that, because he's paid everyone around him to tell him he's right. No counter voices. None.

The love of money has been the destruction of Morrissey. It is the common theme in all his downfalls, whether directly or as a result of no counter-balances. The quotation from Chaucer was not 'money is the root of evil' but 'the love of money is the root of evil'

One more thing - I predict the Nazis will be here to defend Morrissey in 3....2....1....
Facts upon facts. You are the King of this message board. We salute you for your snti-Nazi stance.

Cheers!

RIP Morrissey and his fan base

So you state that PJW is a racist. I ask if you can show me the evidence.

You then say 'do you own research!'

OK so I do some research and can't find the racist statements you tell me look for. I come back and ask for you to send me some links.

You then rant about evidence of anti-feminism and veganism (2 things I didn't ask about) and then tell me you won't be providing any evidence but reiterate that I 'do my own research!'

And then the real cherry on top for me, you quote Piers f***ing Morgan :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You need to use a website other than Parler, Qanon or FOX News to find the evidence.

You need to use a website other than Parler, Qanon or FOX News to find the evidence.
I post Jimmy Dore videos here fairly often, but nice try and thanks for playing.

The global civil war will see the slaughter of all right-wing conservative racists. Each one will be eradicated with no mercy. My only hope is that Morrissey hasn’t taken the coward’s way out and offed himself before his day of reckoning.

Back
Top Bottom