Morrissey Central "I TRIED LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD" (December 22, 2020)

INSTEAD OF A SHELL …

Video is by Paul Joseph Watson.

Tag line:
"Pubs closed. Christmas cancelled. Borders - still open!"

Watson has featured here quite a few times and has mentioned Morrissey in attempts to gain an interview, seek Twitter trending and commenting on multiculturalism amongst other things.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
The pandemic “charade” will soon arrive to take you away to your fairytale valhalla. Your grave will be a public toilet.
You used this same grave/toilet line on @Skylarker a while back and I had to laugh because it's so demented but it's also pretty #basic and I don't think you should recycle it so soon. It does remind me of vintage solo, though.

The pandemic “charade” will soon arrive to take you away to your fairytale valhalla. Your grave will be a public toilet.
Well, I figured one way or another, I wouldn't like my ending. In the meantime, I like myself. Do you like yourself?

I cant not understand that Morrissey publishes 1 video of a racist misogynist hysterical dwarf and above all an idiot who is in favor of animal abuse being that M considers the latter ABerrant!!
Although this dwarf is antipandemic and Morrissey thinks the same ,the M should never give room to a human being? that is in accordance with the suffering of animals ,is condemnable ,is contradictory and i do not tolerate
MORRISSEY WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU? your attitudes generate a lot of rejection it seems that your fans who support you don't care about you an it even seems like a joke ,very very SAD!!!!🤔😥😥😥😥😖😖😖😥😥😥

I cant not understand that Morrissey publishes 1 video of a racist misogynist hysterical dwarf and above all an idiot who is in favor of animal abuse being that M considers the latter ABerrant!!
Although this dwarf is antipandemic and Morrissey thinks the same ,the M should never give room to a human being? that is in accordance with the suffering of animals ,is condemnable ,is contradictory and i do not tolerate
MORRISSEY WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU? your attitudes generate a lot of rejection it seems that your fans who support you don't care about you an it even seems like a joke ,very very SAD!!!!🤔😥😥😥😥😖😖😖😥😥😥

I don't think he knows anything about these people - they loathe vegans, they all pretend to support the idea that Trump is the only hope for the Western world & Moz hates Trump - I think he either pays no attention to it or he gets it filtered through his laddish nephews & he's too doting to dispute it.

The discrepancy between the videos & his interviews (even with some of the junk internet news he's picked up) is too big.

I don't think he knows anything about these people - they loathe vegans, they all pretend to support the idea that Trump is the only hope for the Western world & Moz hates Trump - I think he either pays no attention to it or he gets it filtered through his laddish nephews & he's too doting to dispute it.

The discrepancy between the videos & his interviews (even with some of the junk internet news he's picked up) is too big.
He probably just wants to bang that dude.
#Facts

Morrissey's reaction to BMG dumping, as he called it, tells us that he's not quite ready to end his career yet.

Therefore, wouldn't he be a fool to put his reputation in the hands of family members who could jeopardize a philosophy he's so carefully worked on to convey his entire life? I cannot fathom why he would do that. Not the Morrissey I admire and love.

Unless, he's "not right in the head"; he's changed a lot lately; or even...

I'm really disappointed in him, as you can see.

That would be an inordinate amount of doting and leeway for just a nephew. It may be time to seriously consider the notion, put forward by some, that this supposed "nephew" of his is actually his biological son—the California Son, Jr.

If all that it true, why post these videos under “Messages from Morrissey” on a website bearing his name? For an artist who has so carefully curated his image in the past, what would account for this complete reversal? Moreover, it’s stupid to think he doesn’t know what’s posted on his website. I don’t care if certain posts are not signed “Morrissey,” it is HIS website. You claim that he wouldn’t post a video from an opponent of veganism, but like many on both sides of the political aisle, he is hypocritical. Just like Evangelicals supporting a serial adulterer, who has been married three times, has sexualized his own daughter, and been accused of sexual assault by 20+ women. Also the same man that PJW and his employer InfoWars deify.

As a long-time fan, it’s troubling that far-right rhetoric is more prevalent on his official website than anything else. Especially from a member of InfoWars, who has been banned for hate speech on multiple platforms. PJW is an ass who is anti-women, anti-Muslim, and believes in chemtrails. He can also boast that he’s been retweeted by Trump and Trump Jr. He’s a provocateur who relishes when he is given a platform for his fringe beliefs, and Morrissey has just done that (again). So let’s not pretend Morrissey is an innocent bystander.

That would be an inordinate amount of doting and leeway for just a nephew. It may be time to seriously consider the notion, put forward by some, that this supposed "nephew" of his is actually his biological son—the California Son, Jr.

Ach, not really - people are either engaged with social media or don't care & don't know why anyone else cares.

Ach, not really - people are either engaged with social media or don't care & don't know why anyone else cares.

Not being engaged with social media is fine. But this a different matter: an artist has a certain obligation to his or her official website. You're perfectly entitled put someone else in charge of it, but you still have to maintain a modicum of due diligence. Take a minute or two while you're reading your e-mails to also check in on the site. And if you see some macho-cutesy cherub in a Santa hat in a video in which he (the cherub) Hannity-complains about the closing of pubs and the cancelling of xmas, then that should be enough of an eyebrow-raiser to make you at least do a cursory Google search of the person.

1. Visit the Morrissey Central site (a few seconds; we assume he has high-speed internet).
2. Watch a minute or two of the whinging video (1-2 minutes).
3. Google search for "paul+joseph+watson." Or, since animal protectionism is his foremost concern: "paul+joseph+watson+vegan." (a few seconds, depending on his WPM).
4. Follow a few links, skim and/or read them (4-6 minutes; we assume he has good reading comprehension).
5. Immediately remove video from website or, if unable, ask Damon for assistance.

It's just a few minutes out of his day. Sixty-one is not decrepit. If he's too lazy to engage, then he deserves all the wreckage that he gets. The sleeker solution, of course, is to put someone else in charge of the website. The Styxhexenhammer thing was a year or two ago. This is not a novelty.

Last edited:
If all that it true, why post these videos under “Messages from Morrissey” on a website bearing his name? For an artist who has so carefully curated his image in the past, what would account for this complete reversal? Moreover, it’s stupid to think he doesn’t know what’s posted on his website. I don’t care if certain posts are not signed “Morrissey,” it is HIS website. You claim that he wouldn’t post a video from an opponent of veganism, but like many on both sides of the political aisle, he is hypocritical. Just like Evangelicals supporting a serial adulterer, who has been married three times, has sexualized his own daughter, and been accused of sexual assault by 20+ women. Also the same man that PJW and his employer InfoWars deify.

As a long-time fan, it’s troubling that far-right rhetoric is more prevalent on his official website than anything else. Especially from a member of InfoWars, who has been banned for hate speech on multiple platforms. PJW is an ass who is anti-women, anti-Muslim, and believes in chemtrails. He can also boast that he’s been retweeted by Trump and Trump Jr. He’s a provocateur who relishes when he is given a platform for his fringe beliefs, and Morrissey has just done that (again). So let’s not pretend Morrissey is an innocent bystander.

Morrissey's never curated his image.

Paul's just a prat who crawled out of the manosphere & earns a living making YouTube videos.

The most prevalent thing on Central is 'random Morrissey references from social media' & photoshop.

Not being engaged with social media is fine. But this a different matter: an artist has a certain obligation to his or her official website. You're perfectly entitled put someone else in charge of it, but you still have to maintain a modicum of due diligence. Take a minute or two while you're reading your e-mails to also check in on the site. And if you see some macho-cutesy cherub in a Santa hat in a video in which he (the cherub) Hannity-complains about the closing of pubs and the cancelling of xmas, then that should be enough of an eyebrow-raiser to make you at least do a cursory Google search of the person.

1. Visit the Morrissey Central site (a few seconds; we assume he has high-speed internet).
2. Watch a minute or two of the whinging video (1-2 minutes).
3. Google search for "paul+joseph+watson." Or, since animal protectionism is his foremost concern: "paul+joseph+watson+vegan." (a few seconds, depending on his WPM).
4. Follow a few links, skim and/or read them (4-6 minutes; we assume he has good reading comprehension).
5. Immediately remove video from website or, if unable, ask Damon for assistance.

It's just a few minutes out of his day. Sixty-one is not decrepit. If he's too lazy to engage, then he deserves all the wreckage that he gets. The sleeker solution, of course, is to put someone else in charge of the website. The Styxhexenhammer thing was a year or two ago. This is not a novelty.

He told Russell Brand he didn't know how to replay a YouTube video - it's not age, it's technical proficiency.

He seems to read books - someone needs to send him The Twittering Machine by Richard Seymour & This Is Not Propaganda by Peter Pomerantsev.

310b9986c77014394643ef1b9d6d013a.jpg

66c4caaafb4ac045ef5227690a6755ce.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey's never curated his image.

Well, but he has. His image is everything from sleeve art to haircuts to music videos to the website. His curating of his image is a good part of his allure. His constant misfortunes with his music videos, where he has less control, are the fodder of much regret in Autobiography. But the Smiths art and so-called "Moz Art" are frequently excellent. Here he has a website where he can post photos (the James Baldwin pic & quote on the homepage are clearly his own choosing) to his heart's content, and write his uniquely brilliant commentary on whatever irks or pleases him.

Instead he turns it over to a relative who posts cat videos and, as you aptly put it, "prats who crawl out of the manosphere." Makes no sense. At the very least he can just check in on it, and get someone else to do any fixing. He may not know where the replay button is on a YouTube video, but since he had opened the YouTube page, it stands to reason that he can open the page for his own website.

It's bad enough that Morrissey has accrued these meat-loving, vegan-shaming, Pepe the Frogger boys as fawning devotees. But that comes down to their own inability to perceive Morrissey's most passionate ideological stance. What's worse that Morrissey is deliberately embedding their videos on his website. That idiocy redounds on Morrissey himself

:mad:
WTF are you on about now?
Pepe aka :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: lives off Moz royalties FFS.

Well, but he has. His image is everything from sleeve art to haircuts to music videos to the website. His curating of his image is a good part of his allure. His constant misfortunes with his music videos, where he has less control, are the fodder of much regret in Autobiography. But the Smiths art and so-called "Moz Art" are frequently excellent. Here he has a website where he can post photos (the James Baldwin pic & quote on the homepage are clearly his own choosing) to his heart's content, and write his uniquely brilliant commentary on whatever irks or pleases him. Instead he turns it over to a relative who posts cat videos and, as you aptly put, "prats who crawl out of the manosphere." Makes no sense. At the very least he can just check in on it, and get someone else to do any fixing. He may not know where the replay button is on a YouTube video, but since he had opened the YouTube page, it stands to reason that he can open the page for his own website.

That's not his image in the wider sense - that's his work. Putting things he loves into his covers & stage performance.

He's never made any attempt to fashion his opinions or life to sell himself. He gabbers or he disappears.

That's not his image in the wider sense - that's his work. Putting things he loves into his covers & stage performance.

But that's just it. He clearly wants these images to speak for him, in a way. They compliment the things he sings about and says. An official website is simply another outlet for "putting things he loves" into. I hate to tell a Luddite to "start living in the twenty-first century," but this is something that can benefit him. Surely he understands the concept of what an "official website" is. If not, then he is doomed. "And we just can't wait | to make more mistakes | and we just can't wait | till the whole thing blows up in our face."

I have no idea what this means.
Allow me:
Pepe Le Pew = Skunk = pictorial hint at Marr 's black and white hair not dissimilar in height to the Queen's Guard bearskins.
So in aliis verbis: Marr lives off royalties which rely on Morrissey.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom