I'd like your help please

great gif!!!! lolz

"what did the 5 fingers say to the face???"
520826341_m.gif

"SLAP!!!"

ok im pretty sure every non-American reading this stuff has no idea what the hell we're talking about, haha.

god, i totally wanna get drunk and watch Chappelle's show now!!! :p

HAHAHA! You totally beat me to it...I was looking for this and was just about to post it. That's my favorite line from the f'n sketch! I used to use that line in bars alot whenever I got trashed ...um...maybe too often now that I think about it. Yeah...um...for some reason it never really worked out too well. :o
Rickjames.gif

HAHAHA! You totally beat me to it...I was looking for this and was just about to post it. That's my favorite line from the f'n sketch! I used to use that line in bars alot whenever I got trashed ...um...maybe too often now that I think about it. Yeah...um...for some reason it never really worked out too well. :o
Rickjames.gif

I think the Lake Monnetonka line would be a great pick up line now that i think about it! it would work on me! :o

(eh, clarification...in a bar, if i was already pretty tipsy, and the guy would have to be pretty tipsy too...than it would hilarious. if i was in the grocery store, then uh...no."

that poor "Researcher" guy is gonna come check this thread, thinking he's gonna have a wealth of information from us, and see all this Rick James crap and think "WTF?"

I think the Lake Monnetonka line would be a great pick up line now that i think about it! it would work on me! :o

(eh, clarification...in a bar, if i was already pretty tipsy, and the guy would have to be pretty tipsy too...than it would hilarious. if i was in the grocery store, then uh...no."

that poor "Researcher" guy is gonna come check this thread, thinking he's gonna have a wealth of information from us, and see all this Rick James crap and think "WTF?"

LOLZ...
**mental note to self: Eric, if you're ever in a bar with Nugz...USE THE LAKE MONNETONKA LINE!! ;)**

Oh yeah, I forgot how this thread started. Um, oops..mr. researcher guy...sorry, my bad. We went from androgeny to Prince to Chappelle Show clips. :p
And I apologize in advance cuz as soon as I go grab a cup of coffee...I'll be going all "Wayne Brady's a Pimp" sketch all over this mofo! :D

i've never thought of morrissey as androgynous - he's manly to me! Boy George, Michael Jackson and KD Lang are great examples of "is that a man or woman?". As far as his "flasetto", I can't said I'd describe his vocals that way though he has an incredible range. I grew up listening to my parents Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons records. :p

The most incredible falsetto I've ever heard is Philip Bailey of Earth Wind and Fire, however there's no doubt that he's a man. Saw him this summer and his voice just gets stronger with age.

HAHAHAAHAHA "if you wearin baggy shit now, and you actin hard... If you from LA... you Mu*&#fuc&*rs was wearing some strange shit..."

"Prince had on like a Zoro type outfit with the ruffles.... looked like some shit a figure skater would wear..."

"Cats was saying that new bitch in Charlemagne - She fine like a muthaf&*#ker - Micky Free is not a girl... okay." :D

i've never thought of morrissey as androgynous - he's manly to me! Boy George, Michael Jackson and KD Lang are great examples of "is that a man or woman?". As far as his "flasetto", I can't said I'd describe his vocals that way though he has an incredible range. I grew up listening to my parents Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons records. :p

Most men with a baritone or lower voice can do a falsetto pretty easily. Tenors can't; that's why McCartney can't do it, but Lennon could.

HAHAHAAHAHA "if you wearin baggy shit now, and you actin hard... If you from LA... you Mu*&#fuc&*rs was wearing some strange shit..."

"Prince had on like a Zoro type outfit with the ruffles.... looked like some shit a figure skater would wear..."

"Cats was saying that new bitch in Charlemagne - She fine like a muthaf&*#ker - Micky Free is not a girl... okay." :D

:D HAHAHA!
OK, I'm back...mmm..mmm...love me some coffee.
Uh-oh...Looks like the thread is turning serious again. Before that happens...gotta throw in a few lines from my other favorite sketch from Chappelle Show..the Wayne Brady one. LMAO!

Wayne Brady: "You'd better thank Dave Chappelle. Go ahead, thank him."
Hooker: "Thank you, Dave. I like your show."
Dave Chappelle: "RUN B!T*H! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, GET SOME HELP! "

"I make Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X, huh, m*therf*ck*r? "

:D HAHAHA!
OK, I'm back...mmm..mmm...love me some coffee.
Uh-oh...Looks like the thread is turning serious again. Before that happens...gotta throw in a few lines from my other favorite sketch from Chappelle Show..the Wayne Brady one. LMAO!

Wayne Brady: "You'd better thank Dave Chappelle. Go ahead, thank him."
Hooker: "Thank you, Dave. I like your show."
Dave Chappelle: "RUN B!T*H! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, GET SOME HELP! "

"I make Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X, huh, m*therf*ck*r? "

IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?!

IS WAYNE BRADY GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?!

Thank you, Nugz, my Chappelle Show partner in crime ;)...this thread was looking to go back to the topic. And I can't have that! :rolleyes:
Chapelle_s_Show_-_Chappelle_s_Show_Wayne_Brady_014_0001_copy.bmp

"Oh $hit, it's Wayne Brady!"
"Riverside M*therf*cka!"

All I can say is:

When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

"Unfortunately for Dave, the other man was a trained black belt, and had made the comment just so to start a fight. What happened next was the worst ass-kicking ever to be caught on tape."

All I can say is:

When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

"Unfortunately for Dave, the other man was a trained black belt, and had made the comment just so to start a fight. What happened next was the worst ass-kicking ever to be caught on tape."

HAHAHA!
One more of my personal favs...the Mad Real World:

"Yo, go in there and get me a Philly blunt son."
"And a banana Cognac, biotch"
-----------------------------------
Chad- "Tyree, you stabbed my dad! And you had sex with Katie."
Tyree-"Hey man, you got that all wrong. I ain't had sex with Katie. Lysol had sex with Katie. I just filmed it."
Katie- "No, Tyree, you had sex with me too."
Tyree-"Correction: I had sex with Katie."

HAHAHA!
One more of my personal favs...the Mad Real World:

"Yo, go in there and get me a Philly blunt son."
"And a banana Cognac, biotch"
-----------------------------------
Chad- "Tyree, you stabbed my dad! And you had sex with Katie."
Tyree-"Hey man, you got that all wrong. I ain't had sex with Katie. Lysol had sex with Katie. I just filmed it."
Katie- "No, Tyree, you had sex with me too."
Tyree-"Correction: I had sex with Katie."

so...im definitely drunk right now. ...surprise surprise. but i have no chappelles show. infact, i think i might puke! typical me typical me....

and to keep with the theme of this thread:
"that cocaine is a hell of a drug!"

I also wanted to say that I don't really consider Mr. Morrissey as
being that androgynous and now that I've had time to mull it
over in my head, I truly believe it's just that the media like to
make an issue of the whole thing. At the end of the day,
famous people may well go home and dress or act in a very "normal" or "mundane" way. Who's to know?

The thing is that androgyny in the US and England is quite
an understatement when you look at these guys from Japan!:-

the GazettE
hyenagroup.jpg

Left to Right: Aoi,Reita,Ruki,Kai and Uruha

Hizaki(member of Hizaki GRACE Project and Versailles)
kpcr41ssljacketyv1.jpg

By the way there are quite alot of bands and artists that are male that look quite feminine in the J-rock scene

Also if your'e interested in hearing some of the music those two bands produce here you go:

the GazettE - Reila

Versailles - The Revenant Choir

Enjoy!

I just need some opinions from fans!
:)
His androgeny, to me means he doesn't want to sell himself to any stonewalling idea, preferring to distance himself from alienating systems that are corrupted by media, such as 'gender'. I like men who have a curiousity about themselves, rather than about some stodgy image.

Back
Top Bottom