"Introducing Morrissey" DVD to be released in September 2014 - TTY

I thought this already was on DVD.

I never liked this one as much as Live in Dallas. Nothing beats Live in Dallas.

But...the Vauxhall stuff sounds SO much better on this than on the record.

If you said goodbye to Morrissey what on earth are you doing here? Sounds like a huge loss...

It's a massive loss Marred it really is those Smiths/early Moz songs and tours meant a big deal to me.
You can't compare early Smiths fans to present Morrissey fans, again the gulf is massive.
Probably I should be thankful to Moz for my up bringing and draw a line under it but with a huge sadness !
There will always be a light though and as long as me Johnny, Mike and Andy are alive and well it will NEVER go out (and Craig, sorry)

Will order this. I have Live25 I bought on iTunes but may get the Blu Ray when I order this as well. I wish “Who Put The M In Manchester” was on BD too. I have the DVD at least.

Interestingly, this video was responsible for a lot of ill-feeling within Morrissey's band at the time, as none of them got any royalties out if it. I wonder if that was the reason the DVD was blocked for so long?

Agreed. I’m hoping it isn’t. Looks bootleg. ha.

So what are the official DVD’s out:

Who Put The M In Manchester
25 Live
Introducing

What else? Live In Dallas wasn’t made for the U.S. was it?

VHS 'Live In Dallas' was released in the US...the DVD wasn't, though.

Official concert films on DVD are: 'Live In Dallas', 'Who Put The "M" In Manchester?', '25: Live', 'Introducing Morrissey', 'Live - Shoreline Amphitheatre 1991' ('Your Arsenal' reissue bonus disc)

Official unreleased concert films are: 'Live at the Hollywood Bowl'

Unofficial unreleased films are: 'South With Morrissey'

Official promo films on DVD are: 'Hulmerist', 'The Malady Lingers On', '¡Oye Esteban!', 'The Very Best Of Morrissey' (bonus disc)

VHS 'Live In Dallas' was released in the US...the DVD wasn't, though.

Official concert films on DVD are: 'Live In Dallas', 'Who Put The "M" In Manchester?', '25: Live', 'Introducing Morrissey', 'Live - Shoreline Amphitheatre 1991' ('Your Arsenal' reissue bonus disc)

Official unreleased concert films are: 'Live at the Hollywood Bowl'

Unofficial unreleased films are: 'South With Morrissey'

Official promo films on DVD are: 'Hulmerist', 'The Malady Lingers On', '¡Oye Esteban!', 'The Very Best Of Morrissey' (bonus disc)

Thank you. I never buy CD’s anymore so I didn’t get the DVD with “Your Arsenal” when I got the vinyl. I may have to do that if I can find it for the right price, if just for the DVD. I saw “Live at Hollywood Bowl” is on YouTube and watched some of that. Never saw Live in Dallas.

Thank you. I never buy CD’s anymore so I didn’t get the DVD with “Your Arsenal” when I got the vinyl. I may have to do that if I can find it for the right price, if just for the DVD. I saw “Live at Hollywood Bowl” is on YouTube and watched some of that. Never saw Live in Dallas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Live in Dallas was released in the US on LaserDisc, which is the next best thing after DVD (perhaps better, though this is largely subjective).
That is why I really want to get it on LD, since I actually have an LD player I'm itching to use anyway.

It's so hard to find LD's in thrift stores here... I never see them for sale anywhere except ebay/amazon, but there's loads of movies for really cheap (before shipping) since most people don't want them anymore.

Live in Dallas was released in the US on LaserDisc, which is the next best thing after DVD (perhaps better, though this is largely subjective).
That is why I really want to get it on LD, since I actually have an LD player I'm itching to use anyway.

It's so hard to find LD's in thrift stores here... I never see them for sale anywhere except ebay/amazon, but there's loads of movies for really cheap (before shipping) since most people don't want them anymore.

There’s a thrift store near me that has a bunch of LD’s. I should poke around, if I ever see it I’ll snag it and can send to you (I don’t have a player)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom