Jacob Elordi wears The Smiths

full

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an yves saint laurent t-shirt that sold for around $400. I'm wondering if that was actually approved by the band and if so, why are there no official Smiths t-shirts?
I think I remember reading about that on this site some time ago. Absurd.

Up-and-coming actor. Pretty and talented. He was good in HBO's Euphoria, as Elvis in Sofia Coppola's Priscilla and in Saltburn. That last one was stupid, but no fault of his. I swear the median age on this site is 45. :p
He might be talented. Time will tell. I don’t find him attractive at all to be honest. I shall google.

Median age 45? Considering the subject of this website, you are probably right! 😉😆

Up-and-coming actor. Pretty and talented. He was good in HBO's Euphoria, as Elvis in Sofia Coppola's Priscilla and in Saltburn. That last one was stupid, but no fault of his. I swear the median age on this site is 45. :p
Oh yes. The people who can't google the name and ask other people to explain them things they could find out in 30 seconds themselves.

That is an yves saint laurent t-shirt that sold for around $400. I'm wondering if that was actually approved by the band and if so, why are there no official Smiths t-shirts?
If you go to dead-posh.com which sells great Smiths t-shirts they do a very similar one for £18 👍

Oh yes. The people who can't google the name and ask other people to explain them things they could find out in 30 seconds themselves.
Oh, Eldritch, why so catty? I should have googled, I agree! It was a fleeting thought and I just didn’t care enough, I suppose. Sorry!! 😕

good in saltburn not so great as elvis,in real life the difference in height between elvis and priscilla wasnt that much,in the new film he towers over priscilla,good one actor though.
new film is called priscilla,not to be confused with the excellent baz lurhman biopic of last year called elvis.

He has appeared recently in Euphoria, Saltburn and Priscilla. All popular and much-discussed movies or series, and he has shown that he's a promising young actor. I take it you have not seen any of them or do not follow that world very closely. Which is naturally totally fine, but please stop commenting on subjects that you know nothing about.
I'll comment on EXACTLY what I want to thanks. Butthurt because their favourite actor is a nobody.

Back
Top Bottom