Members Pics

4340_589774056218_31706665_34604196_5478753_n.jpg

This I really like. I approve of your beard.

youa re hot.

a couple of reasons i should nor get drunk.

:lbf: Just make sure you don't shave the whole thing off!

2 from the recent 'These Charming Fans' shoot by Jude Edglinton. The haircut went wrong the day before :-/

resize3.jpg

&

resize1.jpg

Member Pics II

This was a wedding reception afterparty that I was asked to put together in the lobby of a certain hotel in a very well to do area of Connecticut. Luckily the hotel staff had a good sense of humor and said as long as nothing was broken and we cleaned up it would be all good.

The razor scooter races through the hallways were also fun.

This is me during kickoff for the football game across the lobby.

Last edited:
Re: Member Pics II

This was a wedding reception afterparty that I was asked to put together in the lobby of a certain hotel in a very well to do area of Connecticut. Luckily the hotel staff had a good sense of humor and said as long as nothing was broken and we cleaned up it would be all good.

The razor scooter races through the hallways were also fun.

This is me during kickoff for the football game across the lobby.

PuntingaFootball.jpg

Let me guess, this photo was taken a second or two before the camera was broken by a foam ball travelling at high speeds :p

No, but I did hit a cast iron chandalier that we later used to play ring toss with some hula hoops.

No, but I did hit a cast iron chandalier that we later used to play ring toss with some hula hoops.

Oh man. Why do my parties never turn out like that? Was this all spur of the moment or did you sit up with a pen and paper writing down mad things to do? :p

Oh man. Why do my parties never turn out like that? Was this all spur of the moment or did you sit up with a pen and paper writing down mad things to do? :p

I am not going to lie... pen and paper for that one. We went around a sporting goods store and thought of all the fun drunken games that we thought would be a memorable afterparty.

What happened to the other thread?

Here's a couple of me in Monterey this past weekend.

IMG_5248.jpg

This is my new boyfriend.

IMG_5213.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom