Merck no longer managing Morrissey

yes but it sounds like he will be handled primarily by Josie Cliff who lives in the Los Angeles area.

Yeah, well, traffic's horrific in Los Angeles. I think maybe they should just telecommute as well. So, um, is she cute? :o

I hate him too, but he (Robbie Williams) is a slavering fan of Morrissey believe it or not.

The sad thing for me is that when you're facing a serious time in court, you need your friends around you. I hope the split hasn't come about because of a disagreement there.

Yeah, she's ballbusting cute. I'm not exactly sure what a manager even does, but I'm sure she'll do a fine job. Mell and I saw Morrissey and Merck at the Paul Gleason theater at one of the earlier Russell shows. They seemed to be chatty. I'm sure it has nothing to do with drama but rather just a parting of the ways, but who knows. To guess is to put the W in solo, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

I wonder what Merck specialized in?

i have enjoyed the relationship merck has had with morrissey solo putting up information and correcting the rummours , i can only hope that josie does the same.

To be honest i am not one hundred percent behind this one and the robbie williams thing just scares me , robbies career has not exactly been over flowing with promise and great creative out put as of late

anyway here she is

Last edited:
To be honest i am not one hundred percent behind this one and the robbie williams thing just scares me , robbies career has not exactly been over flowing with promise and great creative out put as of late

Was thinking the same. The link describes Robbie playing a set to 60 people in Malibu-- what kind of career trajectory is that?

i have enjoyed the relationship merck has had with morrissey solo putting up information and correcting the rummours , i can only hope that josie does the same.

anyway here she is

could this be the reason why?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/2291605.stm

not that I'm stickin' up for the dancer but summat's gone mad with the world to pay him that much eh? Unless it's a shut-up payment, look Rob don't sing anymore & we'll give you this! :D

love

Grim
P.s. I wonder if we'll see the Robster & the Mozster doing a duet now? :eek:

Looks like that answers Crystal Geezer's question.

Considering the lowness to which the topic of this thread has dwindled, I'll take a guess and say that Morrissey's just looking for new atmosphere. Something different.

Uhmmm... as a fan, this affects me how, exactly? It's safe to say that the album is finished, there will be promotion/tour/merchandise... but Merck's presence came and went by me to be honest.

Tags
good riddance shocked
Back
Top Bottom