Morrissey autobiography bookcover revealed

Re: Morrissey Autobiography Bookcover Revealed!

You guys actually have "meetings" about this stuff ? ! :lbf:

Not exactly.

This original post was reported.

That creates a thread in the moderators section of the boards.
From there we discuss what the right action to take is.
Mods that wish to chime in do so at their own accord and on their own time.

Well for the premenstrual woman on here who can't take your head out of Morrissey's anus and recognise a joke and you lot thinking i'm a massive homophobe here!

Enjoy!

2uro2md.jpg

Well for the premenstrual woman on here who can't take your head out of Morrissey's anus and recognise a joke and you lot thinking i'm a massive homophobe here!

Enjoy!

2uro2md.jpg

Thanks.

I find all of the 'covers' quite funny to be honest. I somehow did not notice the pixellated penis in the first one, until I read someone else's comment. Maybe the pink dogs distracted me?

Unfortunately, the first thing I noticed in your new 'creation' was the 'gimp mask face'. It will haunt my dreams. I haven't felt that disturbed since someone posted Ken Dodd's face in the Frink Thread :sick:

Unfortunately, the first thing I noticed in your new 'creation' was the 'gimp mask face'. It will haunt my dreams. I haven't felt that disturbed since someone posted Ken Dodd's face in the Frink Thread :sick:

:lbf: Me too. But now, due to the linking of the two occurrences in the above post, I'm imagining Ken Dodd in a gimp mask. God help us... :squiffy:

Thanks.

I find all of the 'covers' quite funny to be honest. I somehow did not notice the pixellated penis in the first one, until I read someone else's comment. Maybe the pink dogs distracted me?

Oh I wish I'd have added Ken Dodd now, or Roy Cropper.

I've got another one in the pipeline...

I must say that I'm starting to regret what I said about your intelligence level the other day. This is really something! What a project! Could it be that you have managed to once and for all prove that there does exist a secular counterpart to the "Muhammed-cartoons"?

I must say that I'm starting to regret what I said about your intelligence level the other day. This is really something! What a project! Could it be that you have managed to once and for all prove that there does exist a secular counterpart to the "Muhammed-cartoons"?

I want to see your exploits. GO!

So , Moderators, am I free to picture genitals, faeces and similiar stuff next to claims connecting them to users and moderators around these boards without getting banned or moderated?

Don`t you feel any responsibility to protect Morrissey whom you claim to be a fan of from libel and insults?

For your interest

No genitals / full frontal nude photos are allowed in the forums (include the pigsty).

CG's post was an illustration which is OK.
However, if she posted a female vagina photo, she was given a timeout.
However, personally CG could've added
example
to her post.

Site admininistrator and the moderators really love Morrissey, but morrissey-solo.com does not glorify the man, possibly it's true-to-you.net's job.

Last edited:
So , Moderators, am I free to picture genitals, faeces and similiar stuff next to claims connecting them to users and moderators around these boards without getting banned or moderated?

Don`t you feel any responsibility to protect Morrissey whom you claim to be a fan of from libel and insults?

God are you still here!? I thought you were going to knock-up malicious posters of me? I'm wating.

Re: For your interest

No genitals / full frontal nude photos are allowed in the forums (include the pigsty).

CG's post was an illustration, not a female vagina photo which is OK.

Site admin and the moderators love Morrissey, but morrissey-solo.com does not glorify the man, possibly it's true-to-you.net's job.

Bravo.

Generally speaking pictures of genitals are not allowed. You can post links that someone MUST CHOOSE TO CLICK to other sites but if they are something that is content that could get someone in trouble for viewing it at work it's good to put that in there.

I'm not sure if you meant to say faces or feces. I think you meant faces. I'll go with that unless you state otherwise.

If you are going to modify the picture of another user it is probably good to ask them for permission first, especially if you are going to post it in a way that someone would consider trolling them or harassment.

Some users have already said to go ahead and use their images and doctor them up anyway you can.

The way you treat users here is different than the way you treat public figures. Users have signed up to be here and have consented to the terms of service and their behaviour towards each other should be along those lines.

People who aren't users here are fair game, especially if they are public figures such as Gordon Brown, Gordon Ramsay, Barack Obama, Sara Palin or the likes of Morrissey, Marr or even Mike Joyce. These people have had good and bad things said about them.

Morrissey does not get special rules that apply to him but not other famous people.

Thanks.

Moz wouldnt touch it anyway,looks like its made of leather.
Not that...I'd...know...

Quite simply not funny, can easily see how some people could find it insulting too.
This for someone we profess to like/admire/adore (delete as appropriate).
I can only assume some of us are getting very bored indeed!!

With fans like these who needs detractors? :rolleyes:

I found those frinky threads more offensive.At least she's livened things up.
If you dont like,stick it on ignore

It's not that I 'just don't like it', I personally believe that this sort of thing should have no place in a website dedicated to Morrissey.
It's just one person's opinion though...

I found those frinky threads more offensive.At least she's livened things up.
If you dont like,stick it on ignore

Yes, I think it's offensive that the likes of Scarlet Ibis and Quiffa etc spend their time on the frink thread writing reems of vulgar crude bollocks about Morrissey's sweat or groin bulge, or God knows what other arbitrary body part.

It's not that I 'just don't like it', I personally believe that this sort of thing should have no place in a website dedicated to Morrissey.
It's just one person's opinion though...

If you can't have a laugh about things like this then it's a bit sad, we're at a stage now on this site where certain poeple get so deeply offended by what is basically fiction. I for one have never heard anything so ludicrous.

All I have produced in essence is fiction, something to amuse myself and other posters because literally no Morrissey news is happening.

Honestly you need to stop worrying about this because it's ridiculous

Tags
abusive blindadoration boring funny holierthanthou homophobia hypocrites jawohl moral police obscene pseudo_moz_fans stem the rose
Back
Top Bottom