Morrissey Could Sing 'Achtung Baby'

Stitchell

blah blah blah blah...
Now hear me out....

I am no huge U2 fan but I do like Achtung Baby. It's probably they're only album that avoids unneccesary bombast and where Bono sounds sincere. Many of the songs are quite heartbreaking. Obviously it will never happen but I would love to hear Morrissey sing 'Love Is Blindness' and 'Zoo Station'

Now hear me out....

I am no huge U2 fan but I do like Achtung Baby. It's probably they're only album that avoids unneccesary bombast and where Bono sounds sincere. Many of the songs are quite heartbreaking. Obviously it will never happen but I would love to hear Morrissey sing 'Love Is Blindness' and 'Zoo Station'

morrissey and bono are friends, aren't they? maybe he might cover a U2 track. there is still the rest of the tour to go, and didn't he just add a bowie song to his set list?

He can cover anything he pleases i think

Now hear me out....

Jesus..........I have ALWAYS thought it'd b great to hear him do 'Love is Blindness'! So glad someone agrees with me! Would KILL to hear him do mysterious ways though, but I know that's never gonna happen!

Back
Top Bottom