Morrissey Official Facebook new photo: 'It's on!'

New photo published at Morrissey Official Facebook:

It's on!

40160_pizzeria_la_montegarlo_2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So you join a group of 3 touchy people then and in this world many are. They are usually full of themselves and have absolutely no sense of humour at all.

Dead people on the streets is not gross at all but words on a forum sure is, right?

GET OVER YOURSELVES!
I just really liked his phrasing. It was his phrasing that particularly tickled me and that was the true star and ray of light in this wretched darkness. Watch:

"Herpes, why oh why are you so f***ing gross many times?
You don't need that!"

See, Herpes? LOLOL!!! And just like that, I am intimately tickled all over again.

I just really liked his phrasing. It was his phrasing that particularly tickled me and that was the true star and ray of light in this wretched darkness. Watch:

"Herpes, why oh why are you so f***ing gross many times?
You don't need that!"

See, Herpes? LOLOL!!! And just like that, I am intimately tickled all over again.
Yep, I got that as well and Gerrit is good at that sort of thing. I don't take things here seriously at all and most of the time is just banter to me.

Waiting for random postings on facebook, what he is eating, thinking, dreaming. And I would die if he responded to some of the comments.
No need to be shy

Waiting for random postings on facebook, what he is eating, thinking, dreaming. And I would die if he responded to some of the comments.
No need to be shy

You should not have said that.
When he "accidentally" reads you are going to die he won't respond to the comments :(
Now you've ruined it!:squiffy:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom