Morrissey Official Facebook new photo: 'It's on!'

New photo published at Morrissey Official Facebook:

It's on!

40160_pizzeria_la_montegarlo_2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a picture of an old bloke outside a take away. What am I missing?

I don't need more ammunition
I've got more than I can spend
I don't dwell on things I'm missing
I'm just pleased
With the things I've found

Guess what, you're not invited. Sorry.
That was one of the few things we didn't disagree on.
You are too gross.

Do you really think you would fit in and get a long with the people being present at such a meaningful and important day for us?
You wouldn't understand.
12 inch would get an invitation, maybe as official witness.

For me, a wedding is not done.
But if I would marry I want it done good, proper, complete and in style. I am a romantic guy.

And of course it had to be held in a beautiful Roman Catholic church with a choir and a great priest who is a good and professional ceremony master.
The Roman Catholic church is one big theater but it is a good theater, maybe the best there is.
Value for money. Value for belief.
I wound go just so I can be there for "if anyone has anything to say about why this wedding should not proceed, speak now." And I want to break up 12" and his boyfriend and then dump him when the champagne wears off.
I choose.
I don't live in fear. I believe in myself. I enjoy my life.
It has not got to do with old age.
I am the same as when I was young.
The inner life of a person stays the same.
Only attitudes can change.
Why do you think I am weak, I don't know.

All suggestive and you don't know me.
There is no proof, just like I said. But you want proof that doesn't exist.
It is a belief. That is all.

You don't want to understand or are incapable to understand.
I said people in general have religious feelings. I did not say they should behave like sheep doing everything they were told by their religion.

I am not a member of any church or trying to convert anybody.
What everybody does with that is up to them.

If you are not capable to have compassion with people who became weak for reasons out of their own control you are missing something. Ever heard about emotions? Or is that just trivial to you? It is a human phenomenon. Did you miss that or do you want proof of that too? Scientifically?
Start with opening your eyes and ears first.
But you're saying "everyone sins" earlier and to sin you have to believe in sin I think?
Emotions are leftover from when we were clams before we evolved. A clam couldn't think "Oh I need someone to wash my underwear and make dinner" like a human does so instead they would get a *feeling* about another clam. It's on the way out now and we will soon be uploaded into our robot bodies to live forever, You won't miss it.

I wound go just so I can be there for "if anyone has anything to say about why this wedding should not proceed, speak now." And I want to break up 12" and his boyfriend and then dump him when the champagne wears off.

But you're saying "everyone sins" earlier and to sin you have to believe in sin I think?
Emotions are leftover from when we were clams before we evolved. A clam couldn't think "Oh I need someone to wash my underwear and make dinner" like a human does so instead they would get a *feeling* about another clam. It's on the way out now and we will soon be uploaded into our robot bodies to live forever, You won't miss it.
WORD!

Christianity in insanity and it rhymes cause it is true.

Maybe I shouldn't have used the word sins as it really is used by Christian religion to hammer in guild feelings. More easily to control people by dong so.
Sorry about that, it was misleading.

I was more referring to a kind of awareness most people do have that they are human and make mistakes. And that they never ever are capable of becoming as holy and perfect as the God and the son of their God.

Which had some kind of liberating effect on me cause if you are aware you're never going to equal that ideal, that it is in fact impossible, why should I spend one more minute of my precious time considering it while in stead I could entertain myself and enjoy that with looking at your beautiful car photos?

Yes, the idea to have some robot qualities integrated into my desintegrating body appeals to me.
Hope to enjoy some before I leave mothership Earth but they have to move fast now.
Cheers Calamine! :thumb:

Maybe I shouldn't have used the word sins as it really is used by Christian religion to hammer in guild feelings. More easily to control people by dong so.
Sorry about that, it was misleading.

I was more referring to a kind of awareness most people do have that they are human and make mistakes. And that they never ever are capable of becoming as holy and perfect as the God and the son of their God.

Which had some kind of liberating effect on me cause if you are aware you're never going to equal that ideal, that it is in fact impossible, why should I spend one more minute of my precious time considering it while in stead I could entertain myself and enjoy that with looking at your beautiful car photos?

Yes, the idea to have some robot qualities integrated into my desintegrating body appeals to me.
Hope to enjoy some before I leave mothership Earth but they have to move fast now.
Cheers Calamine! :thumb:
Now you make sense!

Maybe I was a bit harsh as well during our exchange of ideas.

ONE: oh, im sorry, are YOU an adonis? TWO: we'll be on a budget and as supplying champage to gun toting rednecks is seen as an unnecessary expense, you wont be having any.

ONE: oh, im sorry, are YOU an adonis? TWO: we'll be on a budget and as supplying champage to gun toting rednecks is seen as an unnecessary expense, you wont be having.
Yikes that stung bad!

ONE: oh, im sorry, are YOU an adonis? TWO: we'll be on a budget and as supplying champage to gun toting rednecks is seen as an unnecessary expense, you wont be having any.

Yes, we will have to discuss the champagne.
It's vital, in more then one aspect.

I will choose one for us, and our closest friends but I think I have an idea about which one you would like.
I am thinking about a pink fruity one, demi sec, not dry with the taste and smell of strawberries.
For the uninvited plebs I was thinking more about a cheap non champagne, a cave. As long as it has bubbles in it, they wouldn't know the difference anyhow.
Agreed Rifke?, ha! :p

I will choose one for us, and our closest friends but I think I have an idea about which one you would like.
I am thinking about a pink fruity one, demi sec, not dry with the taste and smell of strawberries.
For the uninvited plebs I was thinking more about a cheap non champagne, a cave. As long as it has bubbles in it, they wouldn't know the difference anyhow.
I hate champagne, they all taste like shit and upsets my stomach. I prefer non alcoholic strawberry bubbly.

We had a non alcoholic bottle of a mix of fruits the other day and it was very good and the bottle was like a painting.

I will crash the wedding and shout "choose me Rifke" and sob endlessly.

perfect! i cant wait to taste this strawberry champagne! i trust it will go nicely with the sweets, of which, naturally, there will be plenty?

perfect! i cant wait to taste this strawberry champagne! i trust it will go nicely with the sweets, of which, naturally, there will be plenty?
You are the sweets that night (Gerrits sweets).

But of course!
Anyways, good of you to remind me of that as there you have a lot more input and knowledge about what you prefer, sweettie pie! :p

Pretty sure Moz does not have facebook but I am sure he has had the odd facial (you don't wanna know what kind).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom