moz had is day

Re: hmmm

also Kewpie, you must have a small memory or "if its kewpie its okay to swear" BECAUSE today on the Morrissey Sex songs thread you swore, when NO one had sworn at you and then you replied by saying, i can swear if i want, so.......f*** OFF!!!!

LolCatRenderer_415bd.jpg

Be careful, since the forums got the pigsty you cannot do certain things outside of it.

I cant do certain things, EH??????? You are really bloody stupid with "your" rules, talk about a Mini Hitler!! I swore, just like you do!!! But really what is this meant to mean "BE careful, since the forums got the pigsty..........." explain please?

Go to off-topic and read the sticky thread 'sub-forum: the pigsty'.

You even don't know Godwin's Law, very sad indeed.

also M-H(Kewpie's new abbreviation), if you can give me a reason why you can swear and i and others can't then all may become clear?

Go to off-topic and read the sticky thread 'sub-forum: the pigsty'.

You even don't know Godwin's Law, very sad indeed.

M-H i went and read the first post in this and really dont know what your getting at? Also who the bloody hell is Goodwin and i think you are very sad that you call me sad for not knowing!
Also could you answer my previous question of why you can swear and others can't, or is there no reason, yeah thought so!!:lbf:

also M-H(Kewpie's new abbreviation), if you can give me a reason why you can swear and i and others can't then all may become clear?

I only expressed my frustration, I didn't troll JJ.

I stated the fact that spinlessswine didn't swear at you, did he?

Calling him prick is unnecessary and considered as trolling.

You can debate with other users without using derogatory words.

I stated the fact that spinlessswine didn't swear at you, did he?

Calling him prick is unnecessary and considered as trolling.

You can debate with other users without using derogatory words.

That doesn't explain M-H why you can swear in a thread when others havent sworn at you yet I can't!!!!?? You have no answer so therefor i seem to be right and have won the argument!! Unless you do have an answer M-H??

Im not trolling i did what you claim to have done to JJ, so get off my back and hassle someone else, I WIN I WIN!!!

Im not trolling i did what you claim to have done to JJ, so get off my back and hassle someone else, I WIN I WIN!!!

Excellent!
You admit that you don't know the difference between a forum moderator and a mentaly deranged dictator who killed millions of innocent people.

:D

Excellent!
You admit that you don't know the difference between a forum moderator and a mentaly deranged dictator who killed millions of innocent people.

:D

YOU ARE BLOODY STUPID WOMAN!!! HOW have i admitted to anything as such?????????:crazy: Explain if you can(but i bet you cant) You constantly say things but never back it up with anything M-H. You really are a Bully Kewpie, just cause you are a moderator, and not a very good one at that!!!

Excellent!

Hey..:blushing:
Hitler didn't do anything to you.

^^^^As far as this goes, well...

JJ, why did you delete your post?

I know you're a coward.

Your friend jeane and some others also delete posts regularly.

I stated that some users also delete their posts.

Call me whatever you like, those insults will hit you back in future.

I think that about says it all...:rolleyes:

Kewpie said:
Be careful, since the forums got the pigsty you cannot do certain things outside of it.

So being in the Pigsty would give a moderator the right to publicly post private information about a warning to encourage trolling? Huh..:blushing:

I first got into the Smiths in 1987 (I was 14) when Strangeways came out.

Poor songs, poor production, poor lyrics, poor live performances, 'ol Moz is phoning it in these days. You get the impression that Morrissey is no longer in music for the music, more for the attention and adulation from a fan base that is often over loyal.

Unless he's prepared to ditch his now tired indie rock formula of ever diminishing returns then you fear irrelevance may not be far away.

I couldn't disagree more with any of that. Firstly, you can can't qualify how good or bad an artist is by saying, 'I've been a fan since xxxx' like it makes you more qualified than anyone else. It doesn't.

I don't agree with anything else you say either. I think he's makling the records he wants to make as opposed to trying to please people (cos let's face it, so many Morrissey 'fans' are actually moaning c*** bastards that it's never going to happen).

Poor songs, poor production etc etc... says YOU. You are NOT the world. Maybe he likes his 'tired indie rock formula' has that occured to you for a single second?

Finally, if you don't like Morrissey's records anymore.... then GO AWAY!
I don't like cabbage so I don't go on a 'Cabbage Fan' site. It's easy.

Some of you people make me sick.

Last edited:
sigh

So being in the Pigsty would give a moderator the right to publicly post private information about a warning to encourage trolling? Huh.

I'm sorry I didn't know you're so sensitive.

It was your fault to make a sexually harassing post to other user who was offended by your post and reported to the moderators.

If you have a problem, you should report it to David.

Re: sigh

I'm sorry I didn't know you're so sensitive.

It was your fault to make a sexually harassing post to other user who was offended by your post and reported to the moderators.

If you have a problem, you should report it to David.

None of this explains why you were intent on encouraging bluejag and Reelaround by giving them information sent to me in a private message. Perhaps you could explain that?

I served the infraction for the post I made; you giving those wild beasts the personal fuel they needed (and that you KNEW they would use) to attack me was not part of the punishment. It was the abuse of power.

Last edited:

None of this explains why you were intent on encouraging bluejag and Reelaround by giving them information sent to me in a private message. Perhaps you could explain that?

I served the infraction for the post I made; you giving those wild beasts the personal fuel they needed (and that you KNEW they would use) to attack me was not part of the punishment. It was the abuse of power.

Please send a PM to David.

I don't think I abused my moderator power.

blue jag was banned and Reelaround stopped coming here.
No one forced you to go to the pigsty, you decided to go.
You had to deal with the consquences.

Last edited:

If this is right then M-H(kewpie) You should be ashamed, an abuse of power tut tut

Back
Top Bottom