moz had is day

all this just because you failed to qualify?
10239.gif

Erm... what?

YOU ARE BLOODY STUPID WOMAN!!! HOW have i admitted to anything as such?????????:crazy: Explain if you can(but i bet you cant) You constantly say things but never back it up with anything M-H. You really are a Bully Kewpie, just cause you are a moderator, and not a very good one at that!!!

Oh dear. With morons like you, mozsupportsrovers, it's no wonder I gave up on this site a long time ago. Such is your level of utter stupidity that I even had to come out of retirement for the most pointless thread of all time.

Are you 5 years old or do you just have shit for brains?

I'm well and truly done with this cesspit of moronic bullshit. It's a breeding ground of guff.

Oh dear. With morons like you, mozsupportsrovers, it's no wonder I gave up on this site a long time ago. Such is your level of utter stupidity that I even had to come out of retirement for the most pointless thread of all time.

I'm well and truly done with this cesspit of moronic bullshit. It's a breeding ground of guff.

Why what the f*** have i done wrong??? It seems tht you havent actually read the whole argument that evolved that night and it also seems that you must have SHIT for brains for bringing something back up that has, for my part been forgotten about now!! From the qoute that you qouted me from i was meerly saying how i disliked Kewpie's way of Moderating these forums. So go back into retirement were you belong you Idiot!!

Now, I don't agree 100% with the way mozsupportsrovers has gone about this, but I'd just like to point out..

With morons like you, mozsupportsrovers, it's no wonder I gave up on this site a long time ago.

But then

Such is your level of utter stupidity that I even had to come out of retirement for the most pointless thread of all time.

:crazy:

In my opinion,

:blushing:
And as for..

Right. Mhm. He'll never never do it again (oh, not until the next time) :rolleyes: :thumb:

Morrissey is as much a product as Lady Gaga. Only a fool can't face that fact.

Pop music is a product. You are passionate about a product.

It matters what the Pop music is a product of. Morrissey's music as well of the Smiths was a product of honesty, intelligence, melody and the occasional catchiness that cannot be duplicated and while oft imitated cannot be recreated (which is why I oppose of a Smiths reunion of any kind). Morrissey is at a different place in his life thus bearing a different point of view reflected in his music. I feel its rather unfair for Morrissey to have his day, while the rubbish peddlers of the music industry truck out the same garbage for decades.

In other words, long live Morrissey!

Thing is mcrickson, i may have been a little over zealous the other night, but i had reached a point on this forum were i was sick of being told off by the certain moderator. I retaliated in a manor which i felt would get my point across, which i still stand by. I accept that you may not agree with my way of actions and thats fair enough, and also you should be commened for the way in which you do disagree, not like this stupid moron of Quite Shy. I say this cause you actually must have read the argument unfold and see seen what was said unlike Quite Shy, who just read one statement. The way they call me shit for brains and so on was just a total contridiction to what they were actually saying

Hallelujah and amen! i.e. I agree! (My apologies to the non-religious)

Dude..just let it go. It's over. Your harping on it is just going to annoy people.

Mybe, but when others are still disgussing it, and in a way that is against my argument then i would like to know why this is, thats all. Its not like im still arguing with the moderator or anything

Speaking of Morrissey's career 'n stuff, is he still being managed by Irving Azoff?

It's such an intriguing combination, I'm surprised they haven't killed each other yet. Azoff is a notoriously tough b*st*rd, whose nickname within the music industry is the Poison Dwarf.

This semi-recent blog entry notes that Azoff manages Billy Corgan, but it doesn't mention our SPM: http://blogs.suntimes.com/derogatis/2009/03/the_manager_behind_billy_corga.html

Last edited:
Speaking of Morrissey's career 'n stuff, is he still being managed by Irving Azoff?

It's such an intriguing combination, I'm surprised they haven't killed each other yet. Azoff is a notoriously tough b*st*rd, whose nickname within the music industry is the Poison Dwarf.

This semi-recent blog entry notes that Azoff manages Billy Corgan, but it doesn't mention our SPM: http://blogs.suntimes.com/derogatis/2009/03/the_manager_behind_billy_corga.html

I'd like to know. I've sent so many letters n' stuff to his address. :rolleyes:

btw "Some of you people make me sick" should definitely be the title of Mozzer's new single :D

:guitar:!!!:rock:

:nicethread: (cos of your awesome smileys, Robbie.)(the "throwing the comp" one is ace!:lbf:)

Back
Top Bottom