Moz Meme... aka "LOLMozzers" Thread

Hey Hairdresser as long as you're up (I was starting to think I was -solo).
I almost posted this in 'unflattering' but it aint easy being green :D
I love his face no matter the color and well, the caption is certainly flattering =o)

Take me to your leader. Oh wait...I AM your leader! Obey me!" *me, instant and happy slave*
morrissey-2.jpg

Hey Hairdresser as long as you're up (I was starting to think I was -solo).
I almost posted this in 'unflattering' but it aint easy being green :D
I love his face no matter the color and well, the caption is certainly flattering =o)

Take me to your leader. Oh wait...I AM your leader! Obey me!" *me, instant and happy slave*
morrissey-2.jpg

Hey you, of course I am up! I am a slave to the forum, lol. He DOES look like an alien...a sexy alien. ;) I'm off to find more pics to post!

Ok, so this not may qualify for this thread but it gives me the major LOLs. I'm just awful at photshop stuff but someone could do an awesome LOLMozzer with this one!

int_sbdkcsMorrissey%20Silver%20Clef%20Lunch%20London%20June%2018%202004%203.jpg

Hey you, of course I am up! I am a slave to the forum, lol. He DOES look like an alien...a sexy alien. ;) I'm off to find more pics to post!

I'm considering painting 'slave' on my cheek ala Prince. :D ha! I'm like a camel, loading up on Moz to carry me thru my vacation. Which couldn't be coming at a better time. I need to chill on the Moz and do something productive :D lol

Damn train
I should have killed myself at the airport

15270_full.jpg

I'm considering painting 'slave' on my cheek ala Prince. :D ha! I'm like a camel, loading up on Moz to carry me thru my vacation. Which couldn't be coming at a better time. I need to chill on the Moz and do something productive :D lol

Damn train
I should have killed myself at the airport

15270_full.jpg

Where are you going on vacation?

Ok, so this not may qualify for this thread but it gives me the major LOLs. I'm just awful at photshop stuff but someone could do an awesome LOLMozzer with this one!

int_sbdkcsMorrissey%20Silver%20Clef%20Lunch%20London%20June%2018%202004%203.jpg

This IS hilarious. Have you ever seen him do 'that' before!? :confused:
It's like *jazz hands* "Hiiiii! I'm Morrissey everyboddyyyy!!
I loved it as your avatar -it was crackin me up, but I like the one you have now too. It's all good.

This IS hilarious. Have you ever seen him do 'that' before!? :confused:
It's like *jazz hands* "Hiiiii! I'm Morrissey everyboddyyyy!!
I loved it as your avatar -it was crackin me up, but I like the one you have now too. It's all good.

Thanks. I'm probably going to go back to it. The one I have now is my fave pic ever so I go back and forth between that one and the LOL one. I'm so indecisive! :)

Thanks. I'm probably going to go back to it. The one I have now is my fave pic ever *S/B EVAH!* so I go back and forth between that one and the LOL one. I'm so indecisive! :)

It's so hard to pick and 'settle' on just one. They're like snowflakes, all different and beautiful.
I was thinking about changing mine tonight too. Gawd, we must be women! (indecision!) :D

It's so hard to pick and 'settle' on just one. They're like snowflakes, all different and beautiful.
I was thinking about changing mine tonight too. Gawd, we must be women! (indecision!) :D

Haha, very true! I'm one of those people who changes their cell phone and computer background almost daily, it's terrible!

Wow, simultaneous avatar change. Was it good for you too?! I am diggin your avatar. supahcool! So, whatcha think of mine. This pic has always made me swoon. Partly cuz he's in jeans. Straddling the balcony rail doesn't hurt either! Balcony fool, be mine!

Funny?, unflattering?, disturbing?, definitely NOT frinky.
1147148372_f.jpg

Wow, simultaneous avatar change. Was it good for you?! HA! so, whatcha think. This pic makes me swoon. Party cuz he's in jeans. Spreading the balcony railing doesn't hurt either!

1147148372_f.jpg

Seriously, no joke, your avatar is in my top five of fave Moz pics. I mean, wow, that pic the king of frink (besides all the Father Moz shots of course ;) )

That violin pic is crazy creepy!

Wow, simultaneous avatar change. Was it good for you too?! I am diggin your avatar. supahcool! So, whatcha think of mine. This pic has always made me swoon. Partly cuz he's in jeans. Straddling the balcony rail doesn't hurt either! Balcony fool, be mine!

1147148372_f.jpg

I love this. I find it frinky.

ohnoes.jpg

multi.jpg

*P.S.: made this after I read about Fanny Ardant being sued here:
"In Italy it is illegal to praise someone who has committed a crime."
AFAICT he has never sung it there.

If you see The Youngest... in the context of LOTFIP, the video seems to be an ironic documentary, and he does not have to play anybody, just be himself.

Last edited:
Tags
funny he can't haz cheezburger humour macro photo
Back
Top Bottom