New MOZ Wikipedia picture

Don't know what the last one was - but I do like his cheekiy smile in this one! Looks like he is just about to upset someone! He He :)

agh!!! it's a hot one!! I am pleased!

This is a quote from the Wiki text:

"In a 1997 interview he revealed he had been in a relationship with someone for two years but that it had ended. He did not reveal the gender of his partner or whether it was a sexual relationship. He merely referred to this person as C.T. and stated that he cared deeply and hoped that they shared similar feelings."

Any speculation as to who C.T. was/is?

Also, if the Jake relationship was in the early-to-mid 1990's, the timing described in the aforementioned Guardian interview doesn't quite wash:
"Two years ago, this man who yearns for surprises got the surprise of his life. He fell in love. He didn't expect to. Love crept up behind him just when he'd got used to the idea that it would never happen. 'Well it never had for such a long time'. "

OK, I'll try to stop being such a nosy bugger now :)

Last edited:
This is a quote from the Wiki text:

"In a 1997 interview he revealed he had been in a relationship with someone for two years but that it had ended. He did not reveal the gender of his partner or whether it was a sexual relationship. He merely referred to this person as C.T. and stated that he cared deeply and hoped that they shared similar feelings."

Any speculation as to who C.T. was/is?

Also, if the Jake relationship was in the early-to-mid 1990's, the timing described in the aforementioned Guardian interview doesn't quite wash:
"Two years ago, this man who yearns for surprises got the surprise of his life. He fell in love. He didn't expect to. Love crept up behind him just when he'd got used to the idea that it would never happen. 'Well it never had for such a long time'. "

OK, I'll try to stop being such a nosy bugger now :)

I can't imagine that he would use the actual initials of the person. Anything to throw us off the scent! :D

"love crept up behind him?" oh my dear god, let me not gag now, I have work on this desk.

"surprise, Mozzie! It's me, Cupid! Bet you thought I'd never show!"

GGGGHHHH.

He's very well dressed in that picture, i like it.:) Even though i also like the first Wiki picture.

They should use that picture where Morrissey is all decked out in a white suit and dark sunglasses, looking like he stepped out of an Italian magazine. Hawt!

Back
Top Bottom