New MOZ Wikipedia picture

I'm going to have to agree with many people here and say I love that picture. I actually didn't like the last one at all though it seems to be a popular one. The facial expression may look a bit funny but it's still cute and look at the hair and the suit...makes you want to swallow him whole. Ridiculously fabulous :)

That's fantastic what you just said...wanting to swallow him whole :D Always stunning in a suit!

I'm a man eater. Can't help it! Hehe yes, a suit and quiffed hair and that's it I'm yer bird! See the way his hair's kinda brushed to one side, awwwww cute Moz :) The more I gaze at it the more I like it. Feel free to join me in gazing at him Westend missus. Now where's the frink thread gone...

oh yes....drooling all over the place...:D Those vivid blue eyes...always complimented my his lovely suits. And that hair....mmmm mmmm mmmm!!! It's funny, when my computer is in screensaver mode, it shows all my saved MOZ pics, and I'll be walking by, and can't help but stop and stare for a long time!..:p....I get side-tracked tooo easy...:D

You may have noticed that Moz appears to be thinking in this picture. Of what, you may ask? I have your answer.

cassiusem0.jpg

Gasp! Cassius he's got to be thinking of JMT and Westendgirl too! He can't ignore two fit birds like uz ;) Yes, Westendgirl, I too find that if I really have work to do I must stay away from Morrissey-solo because if I come across a picture I just end up staring and a good 20 minutes could pass by and I'd still be staring, studying every inch of him. Ah well he should be flattered!

Hey hey now! Yes, he must be thinking of us JMT!! I find the same about Moz-solo. It's way too distracting sometimes, I kick myself for allowing it to be! But it's not allowed...it kinda just happens..:p He should be flattered...I'm sure he is..he knows he a beautiful man!

Agree...at first i thought he looked a little coy, but on 2nd look....it looks like the left side if his face is melting

Back
Top Bottom