Next single NEW SLEEVE ???

Gorgeous picture... but why the old picture? Moz is still very good looking... does he need a confidence booster? Corrissey and Mel didn't do a good enough job of that? We must try harder.

I'm wondering whether this trend of old photos will continue with the new album, I doubt it will .. since everything bar 2 songs on the greatest hits are old songs, makes just as much sense to use old pics. Apparently it's a celebration of past, im sure it'll stop when the new album is due ... it is a nice pic though

. . .since everything bar 2 songs on the greatest hits are old songs. . .

But a 4 year old song (say, IBEH) with a 15 year old photo??? These songs are not THAT old. . .the photos he's been using predate them significantly. This first struck me as odd when the image on the '07 t-shirts was one from the '90s. Are old photos of himself Morrissey's new "cover stars"???

While I like the old photos themselves. . .overall, I don't get it.

--jeniphir

Lovely picture, much better than the West Ham one. I do hope he doesn't continue using old pics for the new album though.

It's a wonderful pic, I don't think I've ever seen it before.

My thoughts exactly. But you forgot to mention my name... ;)

Sorry- I didn't mention your name because Mel Torment and Corrissey managed to compliment him in person. But who knows? If he ever makes it onto Solo and checks out the frink thread, he'll certainly receive a boost of confidence!

I really can't understand why he insists of using 10 or 15 years old pics... He's so hot nowadays, much more than back then!! And I don't like that picture because his chest is shaved... His hairy chest is so damn sexy!

Please Morrissey, go to our Frink thread or my blog and you'll see we adore your looks today... You're the most gorgeous man in the world... No more old pics please!!!

Sorry- I didn't mention your name because Mel Torment and Corrissey managed to compliment him in person. But who knows? If he ever makes it onto Solo and checks out the frink thread, he'll certainly receive a boost of confidence!

:D Haha, sorry.... :o (I hope to compliment him in person next week... ;) And if I don't manage to, then I'll continue boosting his confidence on the frink thread...)

Am I the only one who thinks he's having a wry smile to the idea of an old photo adorning a single with this title?
Yes it definitely would go with the title. I love to look at any pic of Morrissey but I do so especially love the old ones! Not to say he didn't look gorgeous in October!

i would also prefer the westham one
(but maybe just because the advertisment with that picture was all i could see from my hotelroom window in nyc in october...

:D Haha, sorry.... :o (I hope to compliment him in person next week... ;) And if I don't manage to, then I'll continue boosting his confidence on the frink thread...)

you will, you will :)

it looks photoshopped, he's got no NECK!
i say old face with someone else's body

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom