Ontario, CA - Toyota Arena (Nov. 11, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / My Hurling Days Are Done / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / The Loop / Knockabout World / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Saint In A Stained Glass Window (live debut) / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of: bobbydee, Jess-E, cvbreslin & FWD (verified against YT entire concert).

Last edited:
Fantastic tribute to the cholos from his old neighborhood in East L.A. by ending the set with ‘Sweet and Tender Hooligan’!!! Clearly the highlight of the show despite all the talk about a new song.

Backdrop used during Stop Me...
Steve McQueen making coffee in his kitchen.

DIpGKtKW0AA0FoF.jpg

With added Morrissey: I dare you.
FWD.

FB_IMG_1668242881080.jpg
FB_IMG_1668242889380.jpg

(Angel Chacon - FB).

that is a good sized venue,M still packin em in.voice is good tonight.

Saint In A Stained Glass Window :clapping: :clapping::clapping:

The show was fantastic! Morrissey and the band sounded really awesome. I got one off the bucket list hearing Mozza sing Please, Please Please Let Me Get What I Want live. I loved the new songs too especially Saint in a Stained-Glass Window. The new album is going to be excellent!!!

I have to say that Morrisseyis still in amazing voice in the videos. There are some singers who really struggle by the time they reach their 60s, but he sounds much younger than his years.

BIG Thanks! to you, Gentleman Famous! Just waking up in middle-nowhere America and consumed the whole gig. Felt like I was there--SO, SO grateful :innocent:. What a view? "You're O-K by me with your (or the owner of the post's) close-proximity seat" (even saw a sneeze). ;) Now, we just need to see the "Darling" shirt, but one dream at a time. 🖤 We "muff" you, Sir Famous (and our friends-to-be, M, Alain, and Juan).

Crowd looks pretty dull. Remember the days when everyone would rush forward and the chairs would be trampled? It doesn’t look like anyone is even moving.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom