Ontario, CA - Toyota Arena (Nov. 11, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / My Hurling Days Are Done / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / The Loop / Knockabout World / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Saint In A Stained Glass Window (live debut) / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of: bobbydee, Jess-E, cvbreslin & FWD (verified against YT entire concert).

Last edited:
Probably from the different source than posted on this thread by FWD . Enjoy. Great song , one of his best

Screenshot_20221112-113546.png

Nathaniel Taylor / Rollo Lawson.

Sounded great; looked great; and I'm going to be eternally jealous that I wasn't there to hear Jim Jim Falls live.

We in good ol' blighty need a date for the album release and then an announcement of another UK tour, please. 😉

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / First Of The Gang To Die / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Billy Budd / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Jim Jim Falls / Rebels Without Applause / Girlfriend In A Coma / My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye / My Hurling Days Are Done / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Half A Person / The Loop / Knockabout World / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Saint In A Stained Glass Window (live debut) / Irish Blood, English Heart / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of: bobbydee, Jess-E, cvbreslin & FWD (verified against YT entire concert).

The crowd (especially in my section F4) was wack! No energy whatsoever. Everyone either just stood like statues or sat. It ended so early the bootleggers were caught off guard of the crowd. WORST CROWD EVER

The show was fantastic! Morrissey and the band sounded really awesome. I got one off the bucket list hearing Mozza sing Please, Please Please Let Me Get What I Want live. I loved the new songs too especially Saint in a Stained-Glass Window. The new album is going to be excellent!!!
So happy you got to go, Tibbs!! ❤️

I felt the same way.
It's kinda crazy to see because the punters at the Stockton, UK gig couldn't keep still in their seats, including me. In fact, it was impacting photography, so I had to calm it down a little. There were even guys, who admittedly were extremely far gone, dancing in the aisles. Looking at these videos it's as though a bunch of people were forced to attend something they didn't really want to see. How can people just stand/sit there completely dead. Beats me. 🤨

Yes Moz crowds are a bit boring in USA. over the last 7 years or so.
I thought something had happened in America but other bands like Idles, Liam G, Sparks, Boy Harsher and the other night Suede and Manic have a wild crowd. Suede made the crowd mental
M gigs are just way way better in UK/ Ireland and irs nearly always been like that
Its a shame as it effects M's perfomance

Catch this one from me :highfive:

"Saint" started like a George Harrison song and then turned into a mash-up of "Jack The Ripper" and "Something Is Squeezing My Skull". If the album comes out AS PROMISED in February, it'll probably take its place among "I Live In Oblivion" and the title song as songs-least-likely-to for me.

btw how many times has Morrissey mentioned Jesus? Is it the fourth time after "Yes, I am Blind", "I Have Forgiven Jesus", and "November Spawned a Monster"?

It's kinda crazy to see because the punters at the Stockton, UK gig couldn't keep still in their seats, including me. In fact, it was impacting photography, so I had to calm it down a little. There were even guys, who admittedly were extremely far gone, dancing in the aisles. Looking at these videos it's as though a bunch of people were forced to attend something they didn't really want to see. How can people just stand/sit there completely dead. Beats me. 🤨
its also the difference if you go to an american cinema there will be whooping and hollering but in uk cinemas there might be a polite clap at the end,just different people and culture.

"Saint" started like a George Harrison song and then turned into a mash-up of "Jack The Ripper" and "Something Is Squeezing My Skull". If the album comes out AS PROMISED in February, it'll probably take its place among "I Live In Oblivion" and the title song as songs-least-likely-to for me.

btw how many times has Morrissey mentioned Jesus? Is it the fourth time after "Yes, I am Blind", "I Have Forgiven Jesus", and "November Spawned a Monster"?
Jesus made this all for you love, they couldn't get over your grandma's omen...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom