Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm thinking about whether I should get up from this deep dark dirty hole in the ground and get on with my miserable life that is filled with horror and agony or whether I should just lie here and wait to die here.
Get up and write a letter to Morrissey about the horror and agony.

I'm thinking about whether I should get up from this deep dark dirty hole in the ground and get on with my miserable life that is filled with horror and agony or whether I should just lie here and wait to die here.
You and me both, honey

Interesting post, Catholic, but you might want to make the postscript the preface. At first I thought it was you writing, so it was strange when you said “to return to the example cited above” and spoke seriously of Marx and God, when the citation above was a goofy Instagram picture of a Japanese bunny. I thought you were going for dada or something.

Ah yes, you are right! I didn't see . . .

Still. I don't mind throwing a little surrealism into this increasingly grey, colourless, utilitarian world—even if the surrealism was quite unintentional! ;)

Honey bunny, I could see you starting a YouTube channel like this where you rant at the camera about a variety of topics, why don't you set one up? The world is missing out! I'm turning into the biggest Alex Pierce stan, she takes no nonsense :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Honey bunny, I could see you starting a YouTube channel like this where you rant at the camera about a variety of topics, why don't you set one up? The world is missing out! I'm turning into the biggest Alex Pierce stan, she takes no nonsense :hearteyes::hearteyes:

You just wanted an excuse to proclaim your Fandom of this woman. I bet if I had a youtube channel you wouldn't even create 500 different accounts to subscribe to my channel and 'like' all my content with 😞

More HRH Collection clips for you all to enjoy :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
I might have to set up a thread especially for these clips; watching her rant is so cathartic. It's better than ASMR! Unfortunately she's had to leave LA because it has turned into such a sh!thole which she goes into detail about in the first video below:

This is how she looked and behaved back when she started her channel in 2009, I delved into her channel's history to see where it all began:

I'm guessing the reason for the change in her behaviour over the past 14 years is because that's what living in L.A. can do to a person. Dave provided us with a snapshot of modern L.A. life with his stories about his 2am trips to Ampm and that time he had to pretend he was packing heat while confronting a homeless person. I don't have any positive or negative feelings about whatever cosmetic work she's had done, although I did think she was in her late 20s/early 30s but it turns out she's turning 39 this year.

I used to talk to someone online when I was 18 who was from L.A. and I've sometimes wondered what happened to her, especially now if living in L.A. is as bad as some people say. She must have been fairly well off because I remember she already had her own condo aged 18 because her mother remarried and let have her it. She decided to go travelling through Europe on her own a few months after I began talking to her and she wanted to meet up with me while she was here but I decided against it, so when she got back to the US she never spoke to me again! I can't say I blame her, looking back on it now.

A few years ago I tried searching for her on Facebook but her name is too common and I couldn't find her, and anyway from what I recall she liked to keep a low profile online and rarely used her real name. Also, the phone number I had of hers had long since gone out of use. If I had to guess I'd say she's married now and moved further north. I hope she's not one of those people with septum piercings who voted for Karen Bass but I suppose that's possible too. Sometimes I just like to search for people to make sure they're still alive, because over the past few years I've found out about the deaths of three people I used to know by looking them up online. None of them were old or anything -- 23/29/49. Sorry for sounding so morbid, guys! Anyway I remember the person from L.A. who I used to talk to really liked Cat Power so I'm going to end this post with a Cat Power song (whom I've never actually listened to, so I'll just choose one at random).

I'm listening to it now and this song is fairly morbid sounding as well; sorry again guys! 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
i got ID'd again today!!!!! :rock::guitar:

i didnt have my ID with me today either, not having learned my lesson the last time as i had just sort of resigned myself to the idea that my days of getting ID'd were over and that last time was probably a fluke, but apparently not!!

also, the only ID i have is an expired passport, which i just realized means that i cant go to the cure in vancouver because i wont be able to check in to a hotel (and the federal workers in canada have just gone on strike meaning that i cant get a passport or any kind of ID right now), but that's okay. save some money. it's not like it's the manics or suede.

This is how she looked and behaved back when she started her channel in 2009, I delved into her channel's history to see where it all began:

I'm guessing the reason for the change in her behaviour over the past 14 years is because that's what living in L.A. can do to a person. Dave provided us with a snapshot of modern L.A. life with his stories about his 2am trips to Ampm and that time he had to pretend he was packing heat while confronting a homeless person. I don't have any positive or negative feelings about whatever cosmetic work she's had done, although I did think she was in her late 20s/early 30s but it turns out she's turning 39 this year.

I used to talk to someone online when I was 18 who was from L.A. and I've sometimes wondered what happened to her, especially now if living in L.A. is as bad as some people say. She must have been fairly well off because I remember she already had her own condo aged 18 because her mother remarried and let have her it. She decided to go travelling through Europe on her own a few months after I began talking to her and she wanted to meet up with me while she was here but I decided against it, so when she got back to the US she never spoke to me again! I can't say I blame her, looking back on it now.

A few years ago I tried searching for her on Facebook but her name is too common and I couldn't find her, and anyway from what I recall she liked to keep a low profile online and rarely used her real name. Also, the phone number I had of hers had long since gone out of use. If I had to guess I'd say she's married now and moved further north. I hope she's not one of those people with septum piercings who voted for Karen Bass but I suppose that's possible too. Sometimes I just like to search for people to make sure they're still alive, because over the past few years I've found out about the deaths of three people I used to know by looking them up online. None of them were old or anything -- 23/29/49. Sorry for sounding so morbid, guys! Anyway I remember the person from L.A. who I used to talk to really liked Cat Power so I'm going to end this post with a Cat Power song (whom I've never actually listened to, so I'll just choose one at random).

I'm listening to it now and this song is fairly morbid sounding as well; sorry again guys! 🤷‍♂️

i hate this kind of a person, honestly. i hope you dont think that that's what im like, because you couldnt be more wrong.

my fast to be as thin as nicky wire starts tomorrow!!! i had gotten sidetracked for a while due to my new found popularity but i think everyones gone off me now, so THATS good (considering it was nothing but a series of hellish experiences that made me feel cheapened)! now i can fast in peace!!!

Someone I went to school with posted a Facebook memory of her husbands 60th birthday party yesterday and Boz was in one of the pictures, turns out her hubby and Boz have been mates since they were kids. Nice that he travelled to Scotland to be there.

Last edited:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom