Post YOUR Collection Thread

Found a Kill Uncle US record club edition CD today in a local record store. I've been annoyed since a friend from England visited a while ago and found one here right under my nose;-)

Thinking about selling that Interesting Drug TP? Drop me a line and I'll make you an offer.

Coulds we have the same source, then exactly what do you do for an encore?

[Sphinx]

Morrissey 7 Inch Vinyl Collection
I hope I am not breaking any rules here at MS. But I thought I would post my two videos here for anyone to check out. It is mostly all of my Morrissey vinyl not including any Smiths. You can get an idea of what you are missing and what you have. I hope you like it.
I am amazed at some of the collections posted here. Thumbs way up to everyone who is collecting Morrissey items. Superb post idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok8ryavVSmY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjDLV4JUB8E

Rob/Boston

cool videos.

Hello Kyleleonard,
I just wanted to say "thank you" for your comment on my videos. I very much appreciate you taking the time out of your day and watching them. Rob

Hello Kyleleonard,
I just wanted to say "thank you" for your comment on my videos. I very much appreciate you taking the time out of your day and watching them. Rob

You're welcome.

I even favourited them, but I have about 2,000 videos favourited, so don't know if it's a compliment :D

Thinking about selling that Interesting Drug TP? Drop me a line and I'll make you an offer.

Several years ago I almost sold my collection but I didn't. Now I don't think I can part with anything. It's been in storage for so long, I am unpacking it and cataloging what I have.

Here are some VHS videos I have. The Sing Your Life video is wrapped in a plastic bag so it looks kind of faded but it's not really.

vhs.jpg

Ask

UK 12”
Holland 12”
Spain 12”
Australia 12”
Germany 12”
UK 7”
Holland 7”
Holland 7” (dark cover)
UK 7” (WEA re-release)
Germany 7”
Australia 7”
Australia 7” promo
Italy 7” promo
UK cd (Rough Trade)
UK cd1 (WEA)
UK cd2 (WEA)
UK cassette (WEA)
UK cassette (Rough Trade)

Found a Kill Uncle US record club edition CD today in a local record store. I've been annoyed since a friend from England visited a while ago and found one here right under my nose;-)

I think you'll find that your friend from England was a little bit embarassed about beating you to that one :p

rearranged my signed stuff in my updated office last night:
P1090067.jpg

P1090070.jpg

P1090071.jpg

P1090075.jpg

That's an impressive room Abraham. I'm very envious of that Your Arsenal poster - looks lush

Dave

Heyy,

Im new to the forum, but I thought I would start by showing you my collection. I know its fairly unimpressive compared to some on here, but I'm happy with it!

Enjoy.

IMAG0227.jpgIMAG0225.jpgIMAG0226.jpg

My personal favourites are:

10" RSD TQID
Pushed out Jukebox copy of This Charming Man
Purple The Hand That Rocks The Cradle. I'm guessing this is a bootleg?
12" Pic Disc I Just Want To See The Boy Happy

Last edited:
Heyy,

Im new to the forum, but I thought I would start by showing you my collection. I know its fairly unimpressive compared to some on here, but I'm happy with it!

Enjoy.

View attachment 12041View attachment 12040View attachment 12042

10" RSD TQID

Nice OllieeBee good start to a collection be warned if the collecting bug bites it'll take over. Welcome.

Heyy,

Enjoy.

View attachment 12041View attachment 12040View attachment 12042

10" RSD TQID

Welcome to the forum.

All copies of The Hand That Rocks The Cradle are bootleg - whether it is black or purple or whatever...

Your first photo reminds me that I didn't get round to picking up a copy of VBO on vinyl... I'll get round to it one day.

Dave

Welcome to the forum.

Your first photo reminds me that I didn't get round to picking up a copy of VBO on vinyl... I'll get round to it one day.

i'm on the same boat with you.
i think we were all hoping to win the signed copy.

Here are a few posters I have stored in poster tubes at work:
P1100159.jpg

P1100158.jpg

P1100161.jpg

P1100157.jpg

P1100164.jpg

P1100154.jpg

P1100162.jpg

P1100153.jpg

this last one is signed by Jermaine Rogers and is from the cancelled Houston 2004 show.

Last edited:
Did anyone win a signed copy?

Dave

I think they really shot themselves in the foot with that one,no one ordered one because we all thought we'd wait and see if we won. Then they didn't land ( recordstore deny this and say they've been sent out) but no one has seen one, non have ever appeared on eBay. So they tell lies, in the meantime we all wait, and wait, then don't bother. I would imagine only collectors buy vinyl anyway so probably not a huge amounts of sales lost but as this record did so badly every sale lost is a big deal.

Part EMI's fault probably part Morrissey's EMI should have got him to sign another poster/ print rather than the albums. He should have signed them as he would have agreed to do, and we wouldn't have all been waiting weeks to find out if we'd won. So long that we end up not bothering. There was the same problem with Bona Drag posters but this cost sales.

Last edited:
Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom