Record Collector (#546): July, 2023. James feature - Morrissey / Smiths mentions. (June 15, 2023)

"Morrissey loved us!"

1686844496597.jpg
1686844496888.jpg
1686844497168.jpg
1686844497405.jpg
1686844497686.jpg
1686844497946.jpg
1686844498180.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

"In that time, I think he loved us. I
mean, I know he loved us. I don't know why
he doesn't now. I think it might be because
I'm not a vegetarian - I think that was a huge
betrayal of the church.
"

No Tim, I don’t think it was a betrayal to
the ‘church’:rolleyes: (Morrissey). But I can imagine that it could be considered a betrayal to animals, humanity, to this very planet.

Nice to see James getting to number 3 in the official charts with this album, would be good to see Morrissey do something similar as this is a fabulous piece of work and Morrissey has loads of songs that could be re recorded to create something like this.

betrayal of the church.
"

the ‘church’:rolleyes: (Morrissey). But I can imagine that it could be considered a betrayal to animals, humanity, to this very planet.
Extreme. Radical. Mmmm excuse me, hard to type with this delicious barbecue sauce on my fingers. Where was I?

betrayal of the church.
"

Apparently Jesse isn't vegetarian but that seems to be ok with Morrissey?

Apparently Jesse isn't vegetarian but that seems to be ok with Morrissey?

Ok. If it’s true that Jesse eats meat and yet Morrissey is still friends with him? then that may point to the fact that Morrissey may not have so much a problem with it that it would cause him to stop being friends.

Because let’s remember, it’s Tim that imagines that Morrissey doesn’t speak to him because he is no longer vegetarian. So it’s good you pointed that out. Now the question is, why is Morrissey no longer friends with Tim? If that is actually the case.

Ok. If it’s true that Jesse eats meat and yet Morrissey is still friends with him? then that may point to the fact that Morrissey may not have so much a problem with it that it would cause him to stop being friends.

Because let’s remember, it’s Tim that imagines that Morrissey doesn’t speak to him because he is no longer vegetarian. So it’s good you pointed that out. Now the question is, why is Morrissey no longer friends with Tim? If that is actually the case.
It might actually bother him more that someone was a vegetarian and stopped being so, than if someone never has been.
It remains true of course that Tim is speculating.

betrayal of the church.
"

This is the guy who claimed he had to murder birds on account
of it bein' necessary for his health condition.
Can't remember the condition, but all the top research on his
condition actually recommended a vegetable diet.
The guy's a liar.

Who cares who eats meat and who doesn’t. It’s a personal choice. I don’t ask others if I’m allowed a wank.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom