Refunds

ignore these people, we should have a statement tomorrow, but a resheduled gig looks on the cards.....

this is the same as the echo arena statement that was posted yesterday.
That crap magazine knows nothing.:mad:

Morrissey - Liverpool Latest
10 Nov 2009
Event organisers are working with the artistes representatives to explore all ways of restaging the abandoned concert. Everyone involved in the show is deeply upset that the actions of one individual have spoiled the evening for the thousands of genuine fans and for Morrissey himself.

In the event this cannot be rearranged due to scheduling problems a full refund will be offered to all customers who purchased tickets from the authorised outlets. Organisers appreciate your patience while we work to try and resolve.

hopefully this will be sorted by Morrissey and the Echo Arena.:D

this is the same as the echo arena statement that was posted yesterday.
That crap magazine knows nothing.:mad:

Yeah it's just a story made out of the statement.

Still, the long wait hints at an ongoing effort to find a date that works so let's keep hoping.

Can't see it being before he goes back to America, mind. Christmas special, any one?!

Yeah it's just a story made out of the statement.

Still, the long wait hints at an ongoing effort to find a date that works so let's keep hoping.

Can't see it being before he goes back to America, mind. Christmas special, any one?!

The 2nd of January, people will be hungover and sober:thumb:

I have an Ian Brown concert on the 19th of December, that's if he doesn't end up in jail:eek:
boxing day?
I'll will always choose Morrissey.

No - I wasn't even there! But I'm working on the theory that if the gig is rescheduled, the more people that claim refunds, the more tickets will become available. I couldn't justify going to 3 gigs in one week last week, but a reschedule I could probably manage to slip in!

Yeah, I guess it doesn't seem as bad then. Were you at the Leeds one?

Nah - I'm from down souff! Went to Brentwood and Ally Pally - but I quite fancy a trip to Liverpool - I know it's controversial right now, but I quite like scousers.

Lets not get into it. We don't want to create forum war. I'm gonna be lib dem and sit tightly on the fence.

Back
Top Bottom