site suggestions?

can any admin/mod tell me what happens to suggestions posted here?

thanks

Grim

Mr T,

You are a darling and probably very busy man, and your site is lovely. I do so enjoy visiting! This recent spate of bannings is worrysome, however. Is there some sort of games thing going on? Day mods vs night mods? US mods vs UK mods? Will the winner get to be Head Boy/Head Girl? And now I see that Golden Lights has been banned. He was a quiet chap. And this Whytegrrl seems to have been banned, too. She was awfully well behaved! With the way the heads have been rolling lately, one would think this site was run by Tudors!

Thank you again,

Madge

whytegrrrl is not banned.
As you know she never caused any trouble, what makes you think she's banned?
She decided to change her user name, that's all.

Golden Lights is a notorious troll and we're watching him, but spotted his intention of another inflammatory on the site.

BTW there's no distinction of day/night moderators because moderators are voluntarily agreed to help David.

BTW there's no distinction of day/night moderators because moderators are voluntarily agreed to help David.
i should hope so
after all, since contrary to many previous pope's beliefs
we know much about the 'movement of heavenly bodies'
& one of those facts being that the sun is always shining somewhere
in addition to always doing so on tv :rolleyes:

whytegrrrl is not banned.
As you know she never caused any trouble, what makes you think she's banned?
She decided to change her user name, that's all.

Golden Lights is a notorious troll and we're watching him, but spotted his intention of another inflammatory on the site.

What is her new username? I'm out of the loop.

What is her new username? I'm out of the loop.

images

Last edited:
what's the going rate in pieces of silver?

Grim

I guess when you don't respond to paedophilia on the site, there was little hope of you being polite enough to spend the little time it would take to respond to the suggestions people take the time to think of and go to the bother of posting.

What suggestions are you referring to? Please be more specific. The one where you asked, 'How about a sticky board?'

I consider it rude when people tell me how I should run my site. This forum is for suggestions and feedback which is welcome and considered, I did not state anywhere that I would respond to every post.

Please explain the paedophilia on the site for others (where is it?) and what you think I should do about it.

you are certainly not arsed about antisemitism on your site.
you are certainly not arsed that you allow 1 of your mods to piss lots of people off on your site because they believe threads are irrelevant & therefore she sticks them in off-topic! But from my experience & when she can be arsed to my many requests she demotes anything I post because of my signature!

Grim

that should read

you are certainly not arsed that you allow 1 of your mods to piss lots of people off on your site because they believe threads are irrelevant & therefore she sticks them in off-topic! But from my experience & when she can be arsed to reply to my many requests she then appears to demote anything I post because of my signature!

love

Grim

you are certainly not arsed that you allow 1 of your mods to piss lots of people off on your site because they believe threads are irrelevant & therefore she sticks them in off-topic! But from my experience & when she can be arsed to my many requests she demotes anything I post because of my signature!

Grim

What suggestions are you referring to? Please be more specific. The one where you asked, 'How about a sticky board?'

I consider it rude when people tell me how I should run my site. This forum is for suggestions and feedback which is welcome and considered, I did not state anywhere that I would respond to every post.

Please explain the paedophilia on the site for others (where is it?) and what you think I should do about it.

Try looking in your inbox from about 8 months ago, as you were emailed the scripts. Your response? I think you basically told us to leave the site if we didn't like it!

I have never told you how to run your site. It is silly of you to claim that. You are also free to decide what passes for acceptable manners to you and it's your site to ru(i)n your own way.

You know fine well what I was referring to on both counts and although I would not re-post that vile, I could forward some of it to you. Oh, wait a minute! Others and myself already did.

You also are well aware of the support and thanks I've given you for this site over the years, including offering financial support. To ask if I want my money back was clearly just a nasty way of telling me to 'f' off. I previously also offered you my time to moderate on this site and you accepted. Your honourable rules of freedom of speech resulted in me not moderating much, if anything at all. Then one day the password changed. I guess that was your way of telling me you had withdrawn that privilege. Communication doesn't seem to be your strong point.

I'm aware of the abuse your moderators and yourself receive and I will never be part of that but I do feel it is a shame you felt the need to get shitty on me. The temptation to become just a lurker has never been so strong but I never thought it would be you who would finally pushed me in that direction.

Honestly I was very disappointed with your childish reaction of misunderstanding between you and mozzer's left eyebrow.
Some members posted that mozzer's was mistaken a troll as you in chat room.
Although he didn't reply to your PMs there's no need for bumping old threads and adding liar to them all over the forums.
The mods almost gave you a temp ban for harrassment of other member.

David's policy is to have the site as close as the real life environment.
He trusts members' common sense and intelligence, therefore he does not intervene personal disputes.

I have no idea what Grim means anti semitism on the site because I don't know about history of all the trolls and personal disputes.

Back
Top Bottom