site suggestions?

I don't care about anything he writes to like it or not, you don't seem to understand, it's his username that is offensive, if you don't think calling himself by that name is anti-Semetic then it's you that is the silly one!

Grim

In what way a user name Codreanu is anti semitic and offensive?

I think there are some Rumanian people/descendants who just happen to have the same name.

I'm not an expert of Nazism and modern European history, until you pointed out I didn't realize there was a Nazi connection to the name.

I don't think a user name on a Morrissey fans' forum can be deemed in itself anti-semitic.
Perhaps , you should "talk" to Codrenau him/herself ?
:)

yeah & maybe for a laugh they might change it to goebbels! Would that be more acceptible?

love

Grim

yeah & maybe for a laugh they might change it to goebbels! Would that be more acceptible?

To tell you the truth,I wouldn't care if a poster called themselves Hitler,Mao,Pol Pot or Stalin.

Still think you'd be best "talking" to Codrenau

you really think that they happened by a Romainian phone book & choose that name at random for their username? Are you certain I'm the silly one here?

Grim

In what way a user name Codreanu is anti semitic and offensive?

I think there are some Rumanian people/descendants who just happen to have the same name.

I'm not an expert of Nazism and modern European history, until you pointed out I didn't realize there was a Nazi connection to the name.

To tell you the truth,I wouldn't care if a poster called themselves Hitler,Mao,Pol Pot or Stalin.

mental post award winner 2008! & it's still only January!!

love

Grim

you really think that they happened by a Romainian phone book & choose that name at random for their username? Are you certain I'm the silly one here?

Grim

Just ask him/her ! You don't seem the shy type. You might be surprised or enlightened at least

Just ask him/her ! You don't seem the shy type. You might be surprised or enlightened at least

I have but I'm no kewpie I can't be arsed trawlling through all my posts to find it but funnily enough it was ignored! So no suprise there eh?

love

Grim

What, seriously? You wouldn't at least think they were a bit of a tosser?

Oh,that's true but there are other equally "tosser" names here too.
Can't say I'd get my knickers in a twist about it though.

This is one STRANGE site :eek:

( I guess that's why I like it.Sometimes)

Actually people pick those obvious names are trolls.

I have but I'm no kewpie I can't be arsed trawlling through all my posts to find it but funnily enough it was ignored! So no suprise there eh?

love

Grim

You come here to stir arguments, I have no obligation to answer all your questions.

You come here to stir arguments, I have no obligation to answer all your questions.

I wasn't aware that asking a question & either being ignored or than called silly was stirring up an arguement, if you did not understand the question you should have asked I would have explained it more clearly but to get ignored just seems rude to me & that's when I type in more curt manner.

Do you really think codreanu was picked by accident or do you think using nazi/anti-Semetic names are ok on this forum?

Grim

so do you think the user name codreanu was dreamt up by accident?

Grim (the great ignored)

I also did not know the history of Corneliu Zelea Codreanu. Codreanu is a common family name as Kewpie mentioned and in Wikipedia and not in itself anti-Semitic as far as I know.

Codreanu has been posting since 2004, why hasn't anyone else brought it up since then? Has he actually posted anything anti-Semitic? I haven't seen anything.

Do you really think codreanu was picked by accident or do you think using nazi/anti-Semetic names are ok on this forum?

So what is your point....has that user made any anti-Semetic or used for example Nazi images in his post. If not, then what is your problem. You should let it go, as your argument is meaningless.

Should we really have threads about Joy Division or New Order?

Codreanu has been posting since 2004, why hasn't anyone else brought it up since then? Has he actually posted anything anti-Semitic? I haven't seen anything.

Well, Grim didn't have wikipedia to make it seem like he had some knowledge;)!

Kewpie has every right to reply to a thread just as anyone on the site, that was a rude response, from someone who brought up manners first in this thread. Who's the hypocrite?

Regarding 'bumping an old issue' - how many threads did you bump when 'Mozzer's left eyebrow accused you of paedophelia? At least 10 I believe, taking over the top posts of the whole board. Do you know how annoying that is to a moderator? This was a different issue to what Mandinglove was talking about, I don't know how that got into this thread. The alleged paedophilia posts are no longer on the site (they scroll off in the chatroom) and any users posting such messages are banned.

You yourself said it was resolved. What more do you want me to do? I understand that some people need more hand-holding but please take a look at how longtime users of the site know how to fend for themselves.

Regarding your moderator access, that was a long time ago and frankly I don't recall you moderating much if any. Since then there has been a software change, I have asked for volunteers but you did not volunteer or were not around at the time.

My reactions in life tend to mirror the attitude towards me. Usually my philosophy in life is that it is nice to be nice but I look after myself well when attacked. It was not me who began by being rude, it was my response to rudeness. If you and her continue to be rude to me, I'll continue to be rude in response. If you and her continue this in the public forum, I'll continue to respond publicly. Nor do I wish to compromise Kewpie's rights but I have the right the question her motives and comment on what she posts.

The issue between MLE and me was not entirely a separate issue. It came from the same paedophelia issue, which you earlier in this thread claimed not to exist. Also, MLE did not accuse me of paedophelia. That is a terrible slur to make and unfair, as I am sure MLE does not want introduced to this again and to take part in a trollathon. It upsets me greatly that Kewpie has done this but it wont force me into making private messages between him and myself public. He has became a victim and despite so has honourably remained silent. Can I ask use of his screen name is dropped and an apology made to him?

That subject was introduced to this thread when you moderator introduced it. Can you read?

Cut and pastes of the paedophelia scripts were sent to you as proof of it's existence. You want me to post what you already are aware of on this thread for what purpose? For trolls to use it and minors to read? Even to the most hardened person, it is stomach churning and as long as it is scrowlling off in the chat, we can continue to pretend life is rosy.

What more do I want you to do? Address why a board leader has created this issue? Will you do that?

Finally, when I was given moderator access, you gave me guidelines to follow that if followed, very few actions could be taken as people were allowed free speech. The only things that I could have moderated were 'some' things that would upset Morrissey. After changing the password and saying nothing to me, I knew that was your way of taking that privilege away. At the very best it was piss poor communication from you. Why would I beg to have it returned? I only offered in the first place to help out on a site I seen then and still do, to be the best website for Morrissey news and communication between like-minded apostles. I believe that nobody on the net has done a better job in keeping Morrissey's audience together and in promoting Morrissey than you. I've always said that you deserve more credit for flying his flag. That doesn't make you free from criticism when due.

Last edited:
I don't think Codreanu is anti semitic user name.

Cod often posts some prankish stuff which you don't like, you started accusing him of anti semite is silly.

I do wonder why somebody would create the user name of the leader of a strongly anti-semitic movement, and wonder if there could possibly be less dark reasons than the blindly obvious? I would think, to think otherwise is just silly. Just as I would find the screen name 'Iwane Matsui' designed to be offensive.

I also wonder why he has pictures of Franco and Mussolini on his MySpace?
http://www.myspace.com/codreanu

I just took a minute to see how difficult this issue would be to research:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?as_q...rch=Morrissey-solo.com&as_rights=&safe=images

http://www.google.co.uk/search?as_q...rch=Morrissey-solo.com&as_rights=&safe=images

I'm with Billy. 'Never trust people who have only got one book' :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ7azQMe6RA

Back
Top Bottom