site suggestions?

Still rather than stand by your conviction you decided to delete your post! 10.45pm (UK time it was). Remember just because I may not be here there are others with eyes!

ok enough of that sorry for revealing your deletions, I'm sure if I'd have done the same I wouldn't want it bringing up.

HA, "OTHERS WITH EYES" is that some sort of threat or harassment on your part. OOOOooooo so scared, please don't tell people i have deleted a post on here. Why did i delete that post..........none of your business really.

Should I take some photos of myself eating again?

but make it "kosher":p

It is very interesting how things turn around. I am sure M23 is aware of the revisionist history currently being studied in modern day Russia where older hard line Soviet leaders such as Stalin are lauded as heroes in some educated circles.

Give M23 and Grim a day or two to look it up on Wikipedia and they will get back to you.

Its funny really, Morrissey is called a racist as well. All that flag waving at concerts and songs about National front discos & football hooligans.

So, i see codreanu as Morrissey & M23/Grim as the NME:eek:

I think he got his username here:

http://www.missworld.tv/bio/bio.sps?iBiographyID=93023 :p

So do we about Joy Division and New Order?

How about that rik mayall thread, he was in Bottom and Adrian Edmonson was a character in that show called Eddie Hitler!

Also, a user here has Sid Vicious as an avatar.....oh my god, he once wore a Swastika armband!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder why the avengers of anti-Semitism are coming out now? Why didn't they say something in support of Theo when he questioned Cod and another poster who hasn't been named at all when it was posted.
Who is Mike and why is he being mentioned in a thread about anti semitism being referred to using a female derogatory term?

I can't help but wonder why the avengers of anti-Semitism are coming out now? Why didn't they say something in support of Theo when he questioned Cod and another poster who hasn't been named at all when it was posted.
Who is Mike and why is he being mentioned in a thread about anti semitism being referred to using a female derogatory term?

In defence of, well, me, I wasn't aware of it until today.

Kewpie pisses excellence.
Jewz ROxxor. unless they're your boss and want you to work on christmas. Meanieheads!
Its those Finnish people I don't like. darn Fins ;)
if i had the username Himmler or Dachau what of it? Its a free country(ies).

Last edited:
you get absolutely no argument from me on that count. obviously there is an issue here that needs to be addressed. and without question, it is a shame it has been allowed to fester for so many years, increasing in its veracity.

i certainly appreciated the effort that m23 put in to bring up those old threads. although i have been around here for far too long, i somehow missed them and certainly they make for interesting reading.

my long winded point is...i think he might have a case, one that might be strong enough. saying that he wrote an email 12 hours ago and still hasn't received a response only detracts from his main argument.

The time was to highlight going to sleep was an excuse for ignore-rance. He knew why I posted that. My mail was sent in reply to one he had just sent me and that I would clearly reply to. He also posted on this thread a few minutes just before. For the record. I'm still waiting on his rely. I'm still waiting for his response from issues raised again and again. He has selective viewing and when he can't deal with something. He ignores it or blocks it.

you deleted your post because you didn't understand that my quote was from your anti-Semitic friend & not off wikipedia as you seem to think all mine are, but there's more to life than wikipedia but not much more in your life eh?
Why would you see me as a threat or harassing you, just coz you called me a c***, that made me giggle tbh but I'm not in this for you, you decided you wanted to be in on all this by jumping in front of the nazi sympathiser.

Grim

HA, "OTHERS WITH EYES" is that some sort of threat or harassment on your part. OOOOooooo so scared, please don't tell people i have deleted a post on here. Why did i delete that post..........none of your business really.

but make it "kosher":p

Give M23 and Grim a day or two to look it up on Wikipedia and they will get back to you.

Its funny really, Morrissey is called a racist as well. All that flag waving at concerts and songs about National front discos & football hooligans.

So, i see codreanu as Morrissey & M23/Grim as the NME:eek:

I think he got his username here:

http://www.missworld.tv/bio/bio.sps?iBiographyID=93023 :p

So do we about Joy Division and New Order?

How about that rik mayall thread, he was in Bottom and Adrian Edmonson was a character in that show called Eddie Hitler!

Also, a user here has Sid Vicious as an avatar.....oh my god, he once wore a Swastika armband!!!!!!!!!

We both know why you have posted what you've posted. Long terms fans of each other huh?

Try reading this thread. I'll give you some bullet points to help.

I did not raise this issue.
I was introduced to this issue by the now silence moderator Kewpie.
David is focussing on this issue rather than dealing with the issue of Kewpie.
David is ignoring what he doesn't like.
You are aware and part of this history between Theo and I.

you deleted your post because you didn't understand that my quote was from your anti-Semitic friend & not off wikipedia as you seem to think all mine are, but there's more to life than wikipedia but not much more in your life eh?
Why would you see me as a threat or harassing you, just coz you called me a c***, that made me giggle tbh but I'm not in this for you, you decided you wanted to be in on all this by jumping in front of the nazi sympathiser.

Grim

That was funny. I saw that too!

i hope you're taking the piss, here, tmyem!!

he's themoreyouexploreme? ffs, I though he was ok, is cornelius blaze is alternative anti-character?

Grim

i hope you're taking the piss, here, tmyem!! i saw codreanu's user name when i joined this forum and i've been successfully hating jews since august 2006. are you really, now, trying to tell me all my hard work has been for nothing? :mad:

LOLZ!

You need to specify what is anti-Semitic here. I just see a search with a bunch of discussion threads that happen to contain the words 'Codreanu' and 'Jew' in them.

For example, how is the first one considered anti-Semitic? Because he used the word 'nazi'?

You said that you did not want Codreanu banned. What are you proposing, that each of these links needs to be removed from the site?

Have you fell on your head recently? Repeatedly? I was drawn into this issue by Kewpie. You understand that eh? I posted those links because you threatened to sanction me if I didn't. I want you to address why Kewpie addressed me in this thread jumping in behind a post from you to me, with both feet and clueless with absolute certainty, as she is akin to do with everyone, berating me for an all together different resolved issue and rekindling it. Why did she direct to me, a claim (Which has been proven without doubt) of anti-semitism made by Grim.

How dare anyone question Kewpie's totalitarism! If you do then expect punishment in the form of her supporting your posts being trolled by the likes of HIM with cornelius blaze intelligence. See her use emoticons on this thread: http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=743970

I, like many, also have an issue with her obsessive compulsive moving threads disorder.

When snapyou posted, 'To tell you the truth, I wouldn't care if a poster called themselves Hitler,Mao,Pol Pot or Stalin'. She replied, 'Actually people pick those obvious names are trolls'. After attempting to stir arguments with Grim she says to him, 'You come here to stir arguments, I have no obligation to answer all your questions'. No. She can say what the f*** she likes, no matter how unsubstantiated, wrong, argumentative or clueless then remain silent with no apology when proven wrong. This is very often the case. She will still throw her pile of shite in though. For example, complaining in the thread that Grim's sig is offensive (the C-Sharks moto "The Sharks are a gang by the people, for the people, and against the people! We bite for YOUR rights on Morrissey-Solo..." !VHate! (twice knightly - except Sundays & half-day Tuesdays) Son & Heir). This is in the same thread she states her belief that Codreanu is not an anti-semitic user name and all form of racism are not tolerated on this site. Then when Codreanu himself highlights just how racist it is, she says sweet fa then hides back in the corner. I and many others are sick of this attitude. It is time it was stopped. More and more people are going to bite back. It is ok for her to make a fool of herself but she is representing your site and it does reflect on you personally. In my opinion she should stick to the 'Frink', 'Show us your knickers' and 'Whatever you are thinking at this very moment' threads, (unless she changes her attitude and learns from her mistakes). Less people would be pissed off in general if she did. I know she means well and that is the reason I have until now have said nothing. In fact, I've been very supportive of her.

In answer to your question, I wouldn't dare to suggest anything. If I did, I'd run the risk of being told I am rude and telling you how to run your site. You can leave anti-Semitic posts, or choose not to see them if you like and others will judge.
+
Love, peace and harmony?

Last edited:
she does stir up arguments then gets mad if she cant follow along, and tries to blame 'cultural differences' when she comes off as curt and rude. just my worthless opinion. but i put her on ignore ages ago and it helps ;)

you deleted your post because you didn't understand that my quote was from your anti-Semitic friend & not off wikipedia as you seem to think all mine are,

Nope, wrong again;)

Why would you see me as a threat or harassing you,

yeah, creepy and very odd as well.

i hope you're taking the piss, here, tmyem!! i saw codreanu's user name when i joined this forum and i've been successfully hating jews since august 2006. are you really, now, trying to tell me all my hard work has been for nothing? :mad:

me take the piss:eek:

he's themoreyouexploreme? ffs, I though he was ok, is cornelius blaze is alternative anti-character?

Nope wrong again Grim, if i was still using that username, i be still posting (and deleting....keep your friends eyes on it) what i think here on this thread. I won't follow people around trying to start 'flamewars', may be you should tell your lapdog M23 that too:rolleyes: if i see something i want to comment on (by you ) in other threads i will do. if saying i "thought it was funny" or "shut up your wrong", as for examples, I will do. It's just on the thread & the subject, i think your wrong.

So, that Ian Curtis:rolleyes:

I know this aint question time but...
Put me out of my misery
1. why the name change? I find it difficult trying to remember who's who as it is!
2. why did you delete that post, nah just kidding let's keep the mystery.

love

Grim
P.s. M23 aint my lapdog, careful there off-topic cowboy.

Nope, wrong again;)

yeah, creepy and very odd as well.

me take the piss:eek:

Nope wrong again Grim, if i was still using that username, i be still posting (and deleting....keep your friends eyes on it) what i think here on this thread. I won't follow people around trying to start 'flamewars', may be you should tell your lapdog M23 that too:rolleyes: if i see something i want to comment on (by you ) in other threads i will do. if saying i "thought it was funny" or "shut up your wrong", as for examples, I will do. It's just on the thread & the subject, i think your wrong.

So, that Ian Curtis:rolleyes:

The time was to highlight going to sleep was an excuse for ignore-rance. He knew why I posted that. My mail was sent in reply to one he had just sent me and that I would clearly reply to. He also posted on this thread a few minutes just before. For the record. I'm still waiting on his rely. I'm still waiting for his response from issues raised again and again. He has selective viewing and when he can't deal with something. He ignores it or blocks it.

This is all BS, I am not replying because I get tired of answering the same thing over and over. I already answered about the threads being moved by Kewpie and how they were rightfully moved. Either you have some major personal issue which you can't get over or is that you really want to run this site, like you denied before?

I want you to address why Kewpie addressed me in this thread jumping in behind a post from you to me, with both feet and clueless with absolute certainty, as she is akin to do with everyone, berating me for an all together different resolved issue and rekindling it.

I already addressed this. You brought up the issue of paedophilia yourself first in comment #14. We only know of this issue you had with MLE before regarding claims of paedophilia, how are we to know you are involved with other issues?

This is all BS, I am not replying because I get tired of answering the same thing over and over. I already answered about the threads being moved by Kewpie and how they were rightfully moved. Either you have some major personal issue which you can't get over or is that you really want to run this site, like you denied before?

I already addressed this. You brought up the issue of paedophilia yourself first in comment #14. We only know of this issue you had with MLE before regarding claims of paedophilia, how are we to know you are involved with other issues?

you should use the multi-quote function, what's the point of you adding this option if you aint gonna use it?

love

Kewpie

you should use the multi-quote function, what's the point of you adding this option if you aint gonna use it?

AHA,at last I know what the 'multi" is for :D

I have been struggling as to how one did that for AGES!!!

Great,now I can go multi quoting!

Have you gents thought about pistols at dawn ?

Back
Top Bottom