Starcrawler - confirmed support for San Diego

Confirmed support for the gig:

'Starcrawler'.

https://www.starcrawlermusic.com

Untitled.jpg

Via:
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego

(Has Morrissey seen their latest video - included above!?).
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Sep. 23:

Posted by Famous when dead:

September 22, 2018

"Tickets for Morrissey's show at Copley Symphony Hall for November 10 went on sale today. The show is now Sold Out.
Morrissey is delighted to have Starcrawler as special guests for this show."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/208149-san-diego

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s a four star review for someone unnamed from the guardian. It’s even got some white guilt racial commentary thrown in there for extra special appeal though it occurs to me that maybe morrissey will rethink anyone praised by the guardian. I also wonder if maybe morrisseys visit to the distillers show was to maybe check them out for a possible opening spot

Starcrawler? Great stuff.
Loved 'Gravity' which I think was co-written with C Martin.
Can't remember much else by them, tho!

Guys, I will be debuting my awesome new Frankenweenie costume at the show. Come up and say hi and take a pic with me.

shock rock :sleeping: ,black sabbath ,Alice cooper, Manson.

Good performer... entertainment wise, if you're into that kind of thing. Could see the appeal for Morrissey... nostalgic at best. Having said that, it's great to see a lead singer actually being creative, sooooo few do.

pulling a Suzi Quatro here ... just fun stuff, nothing ground breaking.

better then KY, who always seemed to be trying too hard.

Trust, I wasn't being serious about missing KY. Shock is over and tired. I mean, I could see this appealing to kids, because kids eat up the theatrical and buy into imagery, but the music isn't spectacular enough to warrant the blood and guts Alice Cooper imagery.

snip... I also wonder if maybe morrisseys visit to the distillers show was to maybe check them out for a possible opening spot
Probably not far from the truth.
Jesse's obviously a fan and mentions both here:

20180919_225719.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I don’t think it’s about shock so much as it’s just about bizarre fun. The idea that kids raised on the internet are trying to be shocking in the sense that people were forty or even thirty years ago is mostly one held by older people imo. I think they just like to reference the things they like

Probably not far from the truth.
Jesse's obviously a fan and mentions both here:

View attachment 45830

Regards,
FWD.

Be funny if he was the other anon I was arguing with about them. Never seen much love for the distillers here outside that thread and I’ve posted many a clip from them especially from coral fang in the what are you listening to. They’d still make a good opener

Moz always brought forward some singer that gave meno pains a face and voice but this one is taking that one step further.

This is exactly the evidence we needed that music is offically dead and buried, what an awful talentless band for millennials to pin their hopes onto for a new era of music.
No wonder kids these days avoid music at all cost and work so hard to buy their own homes and travel abroad and actually live instead of moaning.

Confirmation of his illuminati ties and while some believe slaughter and blood rituals are cool they are in fact a message to us all what is to come when satan returns.
This is exactly why american music always failed and how grown up people can take that seriously is beyond me. The market dictates that a band or artist in USA needs to use more than the music itself to get any attention so it makes sense she turned herself into a freak.
But I wonder what her own political views are for Moz to have approved of her cause this is a solo artist with a bunch of band members.

Back
Top Bottom