The 2019 tour is about to restart - should Steve P Morrissey wear his 'For Britain' pin yet again?

Do you think (Steve) Morrissey should wear his For Britain badge again on new leg of the 2019 tour?

• Total voters

Surface

Vegan Cro’s parents regret the condom splitting
If you don’t like what he says, then stop visiting and moaning on a site that is dedicated to an artist that you don’t care to hear the views of. It really is that
simple.

:tiphat:

I’ll do want I want thanks.

!Viva Hate!

if your over 18 and its not breaking the law you can do whatever you want.

259CAD0C-C81F-46C2-934A-618FEC67466E.jpeg

Erik

Anybody think he will play anything off the new album slated for 2020? Sort of like he did in 2002 with YATQ songs ?

A

Anonymous

Anybody think he will play anything off the new album slated for 2020? Sort of like he did in 2002 with YATQ songs ?

Would be a nice way to move on from the recent/current toxic era if he has any genuinely brilliant new songs but expect he'll want to focus on plugging the covers album.

A

Anonymous

Well? Is he wearing it, or has he seen sense and stopped being a twat?

ThePoliticalRevolution

Morrissey's career isn't wrecked.

The 1st three shows had 7500+ people per show.

We're heading into a deep recession here in America so the fact that people shelled out money to see him is testament to the durability of his fan base.

M will continue to do what he wants and people will continue going to the shows.

M is not a racist. But he's definitely a little bit zany. But thats OK.

A

Anonymous

Why bother? He’s already got rid of brainwashed fans and made the fraudulent angry. Back to his unique artistry I say. Job done ;) :kissingheart:

V

vegan cro spirit 555

Why bother? He’s already got rid of brainwashed fans and made the fraudulent angry. Back to his unique artistry I say. Job done ;) :kissingheart:

Skinny and his multiple pseudonyms are worth one ticket.:lbf:

David Salaamham has no money to buy any tickets.:lbf:

Top Bottom